Chicago  12/27-28

Started by kenpomaster, Dec 06, 2008, 11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newjack

New to the forum except for a couple of posts. Call out to who will be in Chicago for the shows, picked up tickets after the cancellation back in Oct. This is my wife's and mine anniversary weekend, so I couldn't think of a better way to spend in than using my last vacation's day for the year, seeing the Jacket for the 2nd time this year. 1st was in KC and I was completely blown away. Will be staying Fri -thru Tues and doing a few other things. Any suggestions for a 1st time visitor to Chicago ? If anyone wants to comment about after clubs after the show, feel free to do so, thanks to all in advance...Newjack

Salacious D

Hiya!

Back in the day (meaning October) we had a Chicago roll call thread, which has since been buried. Some of us were talking about meeting up before hand, but plans may have changed since then.

Regardless--can't wait to see everyone at these shows. I have been waiting way too long and the anticipation is KILLING me.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode