Dancefloors*
Magheeta

II: countdown
Celebration (kool & the gang)*
Get Down On It (kool & the gang)*
Wordless Chorus
Highly Suspicious
Cobra
Islands in the Stream w/nicole atkins (dolly pardon & kenny rogers)
Bring It on Home to Me (sam cooke) *
Cold Sweat (james brown)*
Anytime
OBH

Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

alexzbik

Bigsky

Sorry about my setlist...it was a long night, and my face was melted. Thanks for the complete setlist. I didn't know alot of the covers, at least the names of them. GREAT SHOW

pazzmanmusic

Thanks for the setlist!  Great work  ;D .. I was thrilled  :D to hear the "Express Yourself"  (It was the first song I ever played in a band in high school).. Only wish the horns were a little more funky for it.. hard to compare to James' horn section though!  And they were amazing for the mayfield jam to open!!  Great show!  And it was my 1st!

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

tangaroo

There was one song (can't remember if it was pre- or post- intermission but it def was closer to the end than the beginning of the show), that featured a lot of cowbell and it was real upbeat, dance-y. Honestly not sure if  it was a cover or not either! Can anyone help me figure out which one that was?

nmcq

It was probably Cobra off of their Chocolate and Ice EP, during the second half of the show.
2008-09-05 - Festival Pier, Philly
2008-12-31 - MSG, NYC

tangaroo

Oh def not Cobra...I wish I could describe it in better detail, but I just know that the cowbell was very "prominent" in the song! lol, that's the only way I can put it, sorry! But I scanned the setlist and I can't seem to figure out which song is was  :(

el_chode

You sure? Cobra has like 4 different movements in it, sort of like A Quick One While He's Away is like a bunch of songs mashed up
I'm surrounded by assholes

j_rud

QuoteYou sure? Cobra has like 4 different movements in it, sort of like A Quick One While He's Away is like a bunch of songs mashed up
Definitely sounds like the last part of Cobra..."I know somebody, yes, I know them well/and I'm aware of the thought they call ringing the bell"
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

tangaroo

Ahhh yes, you're right...I guess it's just been awhile since I listened to the entire thing but I took a listen just now. Thought it was a separate song there, thanks guys! :)

Kenny76

You forgot to mention the 2nd encore when they played all of Led Zeppelin II.

;D

pawpaw

That looks like it was one hell of a party! Does anybody know how many people were in attendance?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

alexzbik

I would guess close to 15,000 people