Bonnaroo 365?!?!?

Started by AlexanderD10, Jan 11, 2009, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

From what iv'e heard they will start releasing bonnaroo  shows to watch/download, it might take a while but is there a chance mmj's will be released?? :D

http://bonnaroo.com/365/theraconteurs/

Penny Lane

i watched FUSE network this morning and saw some live bonnaroo performances (cypress hill, KOL, some band called Atmosphere, Flaming Lips) starting to get my psyched!! Missed the broadcast of the raconteurs show last night on the above, but i remember the show. ;-)  5 months and counting ...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

hizzo

One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

Sassbox

Pennylane, you can still catch the broadcast...I just watched it and it was as great as I remember it being!  FIVE.  MORE.  MONTHS.  :)
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Dudley

Quotei watched FUSE network this morning and saw some live bonnaroo performances (cypress hill, KOL, some band called Atmosphere, Flaming Lips) starting to get my psyched!! Missed the broadcast of the raconteurs show last night on the above, but i remember the show. ;-)  5 months and counting ...

Really on Fuse?? Luckily i was at all the shows you mentioned but, it'd be nice to see them again. I remember at the Cypress show it was the only time i've seen the great outdoors literally clam-baked... The giant Buddha added to the awesomeness..  btw Atmosphere (aka slug) is a great hip hop artist.. Not the gangsta rap of today but just poetry with a bit i guess.. Worth checking out..
I know every performance is recorded on film also.. Hopefully when whoever has the rights to them goes broke they'll too be released.

Penny Lane

QuotePennylane, you can still catch the broadcast...I just watched it and it was as great as I remember it being!  FIVE.  MORE.  MONTHS.  :)

thanks! i'll check that out.

the FUSE thing seems completely random--what i watched yesterday morning was v. 3 or something? it always seems like they're on random times and from different years.

they should have a bonnaroo station on satellite radio lol

carlmrjr

i would love to re-live the glowstick explosion during gideon. /nutworthy/
jr.

oxxys

Fuse kind of sucks I know from the PJ show at the roo last year they cut out the entire Save it For Later tag from "Betterman"................LAME!

Penny Lane

BRUCE is confirmed for Bonnaroo---i'm 99% sure. got it from an insider...

xmascriminal

QuoteFuse kind of sucks I know from the PJ show at the roo last year they cut out the entire Save it For Later tag from "Betterman"................LAME!

That's sacrilage. Betterman/Save it for Later is one of the greatest things PJ does. I hope for it every time I see them. Also, when I saw The English Beat open for Cake, they played a little of Betterman at the end of SIFL. It was very cool.

hizzo

QuoteBRUCE is confirmed for Bonnaroo---i'm 99% sure. got it from an insider...
That's what I've also been hearing.
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

charps

What's your source on this?  I can't find anything.

charps

Penny Lane

What's your source on this?  I can't find anything.

word of mouth--one of his PR reps confirmed it to my friend. not confirmed yet, but i'm pretty sure