Main Menu

Nye DVD??

Started by AlexanderD10, Mar 02, 2009, 04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

This may have already been discused but what are our chances of there being a new years eve DVD??

AlwxanderD10

[smiley=cry.gif]/::) oh well I still get enjoyment out of just thinking about it

BH

You gave up hope after 9 minutes?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Vadie Stark

.0000035462%
It will be 3-D w/2009 3-D glasses 8-)
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

AlwxanderD10

And for a limited time comes with a telescoping white cane [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bumbeli

Quote.0000035462%
It will be 3-D w/2009 3-D glasses 8-)

I'd enjoy that
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

Dillsnufus

Yea and only the first 1000 come with world peace ;D
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Love Dogg

I don't remember seeing any cameras...or at least not enough to film a rock concert for theatrical/home entertainment release.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI don't remember seeing any cameras...or at least not enough to film a rock concert for theatrical/home entertainment release.

i saw a camera- but like said- not enough to cover that kind of tomfoolery
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Dillsnufus

I think this punishment for all the glowsticks or waiting for bonnaroo to release there set on 365 and then release it I. DVD
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Soulshine

QuoteI think this punishment for all the glowsticks or waiting for bonnaroo to release there set on 365 and then release it I. DVD

why did glowsticks have to take the turn to negative town?!  :-/ They used to be fun and positive. :D I'm really upset that some are using them for less than that! :(
Because we're all in this together...

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI think this punishment for all the glowsticks or waiting for bonnaroo to release there set on 365 and then release it I. DVD

why did glowsticks have to take the turn to negative town?!  :-/ They used to be fun and positive. :D I'm really upset that some are using them for less than that! :(

Because douchebags get a chuckle or two from their drunk friends when they throw them at band members.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Leontheslut

There are probably better recordings out there. I loved the NYE show, but they could never include any of the awesome covers they did. Celebration, Move on up, and Get Down on it were some of the highlights of the night.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Dillsnufus

and if they're filiming it the balloons mess up the sound maybe. the confette , glowsticks could be annoying to watch. if they tour soon they will release a dvd.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Leontheslut

Quoteand if they're filiming it the balloons mess up the sound maybe. the confette , glowsticks could be annoying to watch. if they tour soon they will release a dvd.
On the audio recordings the first 10 minutes of 2009 all you hear are balloons being popped.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.