I am expecting tour dates

Started by ycartrob, Mar 01, 2009, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

I've been in the woods too long...Tracy, since when are you an exmember...are you trying to be cool?

Salvodor Dali's work is very deep and full of some crazy themes...most of his work deals with the unconscious and Freudian thoughts about the female body and vagina dentata (vagina with teeth)...I was an art major and found his work incredibly interesting

I feel blessed for what the boys have given us so far this year, and I don't expect any tour until next spring. But I could see a live DVD coming out of the Chicago shows or MSG.

TheKnoxvilleBear

You really think another DVD will come out before the next album? I've got my fingers crossed for some fall tour dates.

thebugman

just drink through it, whatever comes our way. imo there wont be jack til a new cd
four on the floor and four in the air....

tdb810

Did you guys see this?  I posted it under a different thread May 19th...

As some already know, now it's official.  I emailed the band's management and received this reply back this evening:

Hi Trish,

Thanks so much for reaching out.  MMJ is on hiatus for the remainder of 2009, and will not be announcing any tour dates for this year.  However, stay tuned to the website and new blasts for updates, as they'll definitely be out on the road again in 2010.

Thanks again for writing.

Best,

Jamie Sampson

My Morning Jacket's Management

.....Back at the Model Home

AlwxanderD10

QuoteYou really think another DVD will come out before the next album? I've got my fingers crossed for some fall tour dates.
I think there is gonna be a Louisville DVD because we already know that there is DVD quality footage of the show and why would they pay money to have it filmed and recorded if they're not going to try and earn it back by making a DVD?

Bigsky

QuoteDid you guys see this?  I posted it under a different thread May 19th...

As some already know, now it's official.  I emailed the band's management and received this reply back this evening:

Hi Trish,

Thanks so much for reaching out.  MMJ is on hiatus for the remainder of 2009, and will not be announcing any tour dates for this year.  However, stay tuned to the website and new blasts for updates, as they'll definitely be out on the road again in 2010.

Thanks again for writing.

Best,

Jamie Sampson

My Morning Jacket's Management

Nice work...all it took was some one to ask. Thanks Trish

tdb810

no problem, altough i must say in some way i wish i hadnt....at least before there was still hope for the remainder of 2009....though i have gotten over that and now waiting in anticipation for a fantastic 2010 tour!   ;D

thebugman

very true....but why should we have to ask them? thats kinda their job
four on the floor and four in the air....

tdb810

it is kind of mysterious......