still looking for the radio city poster

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, Apr 24, 2010, 12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

joey_rogo

i've got one. it's a 1st gen and one of a kind.

$1,000.

AMightyCaporal

Quotei've got one. it's a 1st gen and one of a kind.

$1,000.

cassettwoman strikes again
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

WSS2

vespachick

Quote from: WSS2 on Mar 15, 2011, 12:55 PM
rookie here: what's the difference?
The second runs were made after the show due to overwhelming demand; Burwell stepped up and made a second run.  So, while still an awesome poster and identical to the original, it was not a first edition nor available at the show.  Unlike my own.   ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

WSS2

BH

Quote from: vespachick on Mar 15, 2011, 01:15 PM
Quote from: WSS2 on Mar 15, 2011, 12:55 PM
rookie here: what's the difference?
The second runs were made after the show due to overwhelming demand; Burwell stepped up and made a second run.  So, while still an awesome poster and identical to the original, it was not a first edition nor available at the show.  Unlike my own.   ;)

And mine, thanks to you!   :beer: 
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

walterfredo

I've got a 2nd edition I would gladly trade for a T5 Z poster in mint condition.
(NFS though, trade only)

BH

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 30, 2011, 11:52 AM
I've got a 2nd edition I would gladly trade for a T5 Z poster in mint condition.
(NFS though, trade only)

I was hoping to trade my T5 Z poster for a T5 At Dawn poster.   Can't part with my RCMH.   I wonder if we could attempt a three way NBA style trade?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

walterfredo

if it could be worked out I would be down for that.  I would also trade the cricket press It Still Moves poster, or a Burwell NYE MSG poster (regular edition of the special edition, I could trade either one) for the Z poster.  Just throwing those out there as well, maybe could increase our chances of making this three way trade possible. 

BH

I would like the MSG NYE Burwell but I did not go to that show so I should probably not trade my Z poster for it.