The Way That He Sings
Knot Comes Loose!
Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
Dondante
Smokin From Shootin
Mother In Law w/PHJB
Highly Suspicious w/PHJB
Carnival Time w/PHJB
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

alexzbik

4/25/10 Preservation Hall (Via Rudy)

At Dawn
Golden
The Way That He Sings
Knot Comes Loose!
Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
Dondante
Smokin From Shootin
Mother In Law w/PHJB
Highly Suspicious w/PHJB
Carnival Time w/PHJB
Move On Up w/PHJB

alexzbik

alexzbik

"MMJ marching with PHJB out of the venue down the street"

Sassbox

"Carnival Time" was sung by Al "Carnival" Johnson.

I was sitting on a bench up front, to the side, with a guy. At one point, the bench was moving all over the place and I realized Bo was sitting on the end, playing tambourine.  Literally a few feet away from the band...I'll get some pics up.

The whole night was just every shade of awesome you can imagine.  When it was done, PHJB and Patrick did a second line around the French Quarter.

And I ran in to NoVaNoLa  :)
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Sassbox

Ha! Oh good grief, I would have done my hair if I'd known I was going to show up in pics. Yikes.

God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

kydiddle

That might be my most favoritist (hee hee) picture in the whole wide world.
Cow temperature.

bluesky

Wow!! What an amazing set list! Thanks for posting so glad some of you from the forum made it to Jazz Fest and this show!!! :D

danz

Wow, I knew this was going to be "the show to go to."  

How did everyone do with being able to get in with tickets they didn't personally purchase?

the_wizzard

I had 13 friends at the show last night...so jealous but they are big fans and were blessed to get tx. They were all front and center. Reports coming in all echo one thought: best night ever!

ALady

This is probably going to come off like some awful hateration, but I can't believe someone was lucky enough to be sitting in the front row of that show...and could tear their eyes away from the stage long enough to send a text.   ;D

Congrats all who were able to get in, that must have been an amazing experience!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

alexzbik

alexzbik

alexzbik

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MMJHawaii

I bot a ticket thru secondary market and went to the Hall earlier in the day and introduced myself to the manager...glad I did, cuz mite have been a hassle to get in if not....best mmj experience ive had in my (only) four years seeing them!!
QuoteWow, I knew this was going to be "the show to go to."  

How did everyone do with being able to get in with tickets they didn't personally purchase?

danz

QuoteI bot a ticket thru secondary market and went to the Hall earlier in the day and introduced myself to the manager...glad I did, cuz mite have been a hassle to get in if not....best mmj experience ive had in my (only) four years seeing them!!
QuoteWow, I knew this was going to be "the show to go to."  

Nice one!  Did you come all the way from hawaii?