wanted: P.I.C. for 8/24/10 petty + mmj

Started by ynwa, Mar 26, 2010, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynwa

to start: technically, i did not use an evil scalper's site.  the long & short of it is they screwed up my (1st & only) order & have given me a decent credit.

this "free money" has an expiration date & i'm all about waste not, want not.  it seems like there's a lot of interest in this gig but the pricing is holding some folks back.  i'd like to share the love (aka: get a couple tix, use the credit & split the difference).

PM me if you are interested in being my Partner In Crime.

"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

ynwa

hmm...  maybe this seems a bit sketchy...  but i promise - there's no catch.  i'm not looking to make any profit.  i just feel kinda greedy using the credit all for myself when i didn't spend any money to get it.  and i figured maybe i could help a fellow fan.  maybe someone in the area who isn't able to get to any of the shows on their mini-tour???

if anyone is interested i can forwardmore details.

no gimmicks, no strings attached.  just trying to do a good deed.  everything we do comes back so...

AMightyCaporal

I might be getting tickets with my family, I'll let you know if we don't get tickets, I'd be on board with you
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

mahg33ta

I'm definitely interested - and thanks for the generous offer.

My wife is still mulling over whether she wants to go, and feels no urgency.... I can hardly tell her "hurry up and decide - I have another woman I want to go with!!!"

ynwa

family comes first, of course.  

AMC, a possible family event sounds awesome.  sadly, i haven't been able to convert mine into mmj fans (yet).   :-/

and mahg33ta, even though it obviously wouldn't be "in that way", i see how that could be a tricky conversation...   ;D

i'm not in a massive rush to purchase, not just yet.  so, let me know!  

ynwa

hey you two!  this dropped off the radar...  however, we all went to merriweather  :D  & have been posting like mad on those threads, so i wanted to address this one formally.

sis will be coming to the 8/24 show with me!  i'm not sure if either of you was still considering this or not.  basically, the credit i have is pretty decent if put towards 2 tickets, but doesn't make much of a dent @ 3 or 4 tickets.  not even for nosebleeds.  their service fees are outrageous & i don't mean that in a good way.

i truly wish i had more to share.  unfortunately, the best i can offer is some lame info: there are still tix available thru ticketmaster & i was pulling pretty decent seats yesterday.

sorry, i don't mean to be an indian giver (i've got some mohawk blood in these veins so, i can say that - right???) but the band "had" sis @ OBH last sat & her obsession continues to grow... surely i cannot deny her the 8/24 show.

i hope you can both make it anyway & if for some reason sis &/or i cannot make the 8/24 show, i'll let you know.

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side