Anywhere to get high res gig poster pictures?

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, May 26, 2010, 03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

BH

This is wierd.  I couldn't remember them playing vegas, so looked up the tour dates and it shows them playing The Rialto in Tuscon, AZ on sept 24th 2008.    :-?  How far is that from Vegas?  Is this the Candles and Panties show...

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

Yeah, that Vegas poster confused me too.  Must be Candles & Panties?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

walterfredo

QuoteThis is wierd.  I couldn't remember them playing vegas, so looked up the tour dates and it shows them playing The Rialto in Tuscon, AZ on sept 24th 2008.    :-?  How far is that from Vegas?  Is this the Candles and Panties show...

This is for the canceled Vegas show in 2008, poster was obviously made before the show was canceled.  I think I'm still bitter, we had flights booked and a room reserved at the Hard Rock.  

BH

QuoteThis is wierd.  I couldn't remember them playing vegas, so looked up the tour dates and it shows them playing The Rialto in Tuscon, AZ on sept 24th 2008.    :-?  How far is that from Vegas?  Is this the Candles and Panties show...

This is for the canceled Vegas show in 2008, poster was obviously made before the show was canceled.  I think I'm still bitter, we had flights booked and a room reserved at the Hard Rock.  

Ahhh, now I remember.  Sorry to dig up old bones.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

AlwxanderD10

The band should make this poster into a huge rug

it would be awesome ;D

walterfredo

I think this is an underrated MMJ poster.  It's freaking huge though!

walterfredo

ha!  I've scoped out this poster several times....and just now noticed the boots, so awesome!

Dillsnufus

I can't save pictures on expresso beans on to my iPAd
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

mahg33ta

QuoteI think this is an underrated MMJ poster.  It's freaking huge though!

lol - it sure is big.   It's my only poster I don't have a good storage solution for yet....

walterfredo

QuoteI can't save pictures on expresso beans on to my iPAd

EB does not allow for images to be saved from the site.  Your best bet would be to try and find the image on the artist's web site.