Round 2 - Letterman

Started by sweatboard, Oct 12, 2010, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Sorry, I blacked out during the webcast when Jim hit the high notes in Wordless.....Let's DO THIS SHIT!!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!

There's Still Time.........

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

sweatboard

sweatboard

I hope someone gets some video footage of this show on their IPhone.  

BH

QuoteI hope someone gets some video footage of this show on their IPhone.  
;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

i took a bunch of sweet videos on my iphone.
other than lay in bed at night and watch them and fantasize,
what do i do with them for real? i mean....
be gentle, i'm not too techy.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

sweatboard, don't make me say it.
you've let yourself go.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

sweatboard

you've let yourself go.

sweatboard

you've let yourself go.

so you were at the concert right?  Did you get to see the television performance?

BH

sweet, they just said you could watch the LOL concert on ON DEMAND!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

scosby2

scosby2

TGMC421

One more time...

The Way That He Sings was sooo GOOD!!!

FiddleCastro

I was wondering the entire episode "Circuital, Wonderful, or Friends Again... hmmm" then, BAM! It's The Way That He Sings and I was like "why does my mind blow to bits every time they play that song?" wooooo!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

hacksaw

Unbelievable. They played a 5+ year old song...what a disgrace. I am done with this band.

sweatboard

capt. scotty

When they came back at 1228est or so, I thought nice, theyre going to play a fully Circuital...then that same Dave 2 minute jerkoff shit  -> commercial -> and the band plays a 5 minute song.

EGGCELLENT choice though..Wonderful just wouldnt have felt right. too slow. TWTHS the week prior to the epic T5 run was the perfect call. Since they didnt play it for the Live on Letterman thing, shoulda saw the writing on the wall!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

sweatboard

I only got like the last 40 seconds of it, but 40 outstanding seconds none the less.  Love the les paul over he gretsh and patrick killed the end.  A nice salad.......

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

BH

QuoteUnbelievable. They played a 5+ year old song...what a disgrace. I am done with this band.

Right on cue.   Goodbye.