Posters Spring 2010 tour

Started by Yimyames, Apr 20, 2010, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

QuoteHere's a pic in the frame close up (not hung up)
I don't know why this is upside down.

Here's a far away hung up in my ladies room:

I'm moving to my own place after xmas and the poster will be moving to my house and out of houses full of college students (we both live in houses with several other people). it's probably safter that way.
Funny, the poster looks like a little white box with a red X in it.  ;)
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

I'm moving to my own place after xmas and the poster will be moving to my house and out of houses full of college students (we both live in houses with several other people). it's probably safter that way.

It didn't work? It shows up on this computer. I'll try and host it from a site rather than just copy the image location from my email.

Edit: I tried hosting to image shack. see if its working now.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

It didn't work? It shows up on this computer. I'll try and host it from a site rather than just copy the image location from my email.

Edit: I tried hosting to image shack. see if its working now.
Yes, much better!  Looks great.  I see a rare "Tom Blankenship" up top.  He usually signs "Two Tone Tommy".  Very cool!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

WSS2

for those interested...TTF / AD / EU posters up on ebay...not mine, just pointing out

e_wind

I saw those. Was interested in the AD because of its pure beauty but 90$ is too much for me.

WSS2

got my hands on all but ISM...hoping that on pops up

EU poster is simply amazing...just got my hands on that one...awesome

midwesterner

QuoteI saw those. Was interested in the AD because of its pure beauty but 90$ is too much for me.

90 dollars is pretty good for that poster right now.

subinai

QuoteI saw those. Was interested in the AD because of its pure beauty but 90$ is too much for me.

Agreed.

e_wind

Agreed.

Oh I know, but I wasn't actually at T5. I don't like buying posters for shows I didn't attend anyway, so 100+ dollars is too far too much. Had they have printed 1000 of the T5 posters I would probably own the TTF and AD posters just because they look good.