Yum Yum posters from Louisville show

Started by branjofarms, Oct 31, 2010, 04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

branjofarms

Happy Halloweenz from Branjo Farms Yallz!
I just wanted to say a super-sized thank you to everyone who purchased a Yum Yum poster at the MMJ/Fang show this weekend!
I am honored and humbled to be in the company of some of the best poster artists I've ever seen, and my mind is constantly blown at the levels of accuracy achieved with each new MMJ performance.

I apologize for the limited number of only 55 being available at the merch table at The YUM Bucket show. Old branjofarms ended up having to self-print those puppies, and I literally got out as many as I could leading up to showtime.
Along with the official event pressing of 55, old branjofarms also printed a special edition of 22 that have been signed by the boys and yours truly. Some of these juicy boatz will be floating out in the world and up for charity auctioning. I haven't heard any specifics, so keep yer eyes peeled for those!

Since old branjofarms feels bad about the limited number I was able to make available, I would also like to offer a run of non-numbered, unsigned YUM YUM posters available to everyone who would like to add to their collectioningz or just enjoy a brief visual alternative to  screens and monitors.

visit branjofarms and click on "shop" to get one
(feel free to click on other stuff too! If you like stuff, you'll love branjofarms!)
I'm grateful to be able to offer this to you kick-ass guys and gals.
Thanks again so much!
-Brandon

branjofarms

Im The Dude

sick poster. well done. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

branjofarms

Thanks Dude! The first wave of e-orders have been mailed, and should arrive with a knock at your front door this friday. (manufacturer's note: If you see any bunnies that have escaped from branjofarms using your package, please destroy them before you go to sleep at night. They are bad bunnies!)

MMJ yum yum posters are still available for your collectioningz at www.branjofarms.com
Thankz again guyz and galz, you rock!
-B

e_wind

I'd greatly appretiate it if you would post info here about the 22 special posters if you get any info on them.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Monkeyboy

QuoteThanks Dude! The first wave of e-orders have been mailed, and should arrive with a knock at your front door this friday. (manufacturer's note: If you see any bunnies that have escaped from branjofarms using your package, please destroy them before you go to sleep at night. They are bad bunnies!)

MMJ yum yum posters are still available for your collectioningz at www.branjofarms.com
Thankz again guyz and galz, you rock!
-B

Thanks for the poster Brandon, just arrived at the door.  The mailman was shaking from something stirring inside, turns out it was just a little bunny.  Are you sure I should destroy it, looks harmless to me.  Awesome poster by the way...good luck on your biz.

Peace
Bos 06,08,11,12 RCMH 08, Burlington 10, Portland 10, T5-ISM,Z,EU 10, Bangor 11, Newport 12

branjofarms

The second wave of Yum Yum posters has been shipped. Thanks so much for y'allz visits to old Branjofarms!

Due to the success of the Yum Yum posters, I'll be printing a limited run of the Appalachian Voices show poster from the Bearsville Theater in Woodstock, NY if any of you fine folkz are interested.

I was only able to bring a limited number of prints to that show as well (all were band signed and numbered-100% of sales went to www.ilovemountains.org.)

AppVox Posters are now available in the SHOP at old Branjofarms.
If you love mountains you'll love www.branjofarms.com
Thanks again everybody!
-B

johnnYYac

QuoteThe second wave of Yum Yum posters has been shipped. Thanks so much for y'allz visits to old Branjofarms!

Due to the success of the Yum Yum posters, I'll be printing a limited run of the Appalachian Voices show poster from the Bearsville Theater in Woodstock, NY if any of you fine folkz are interested.

I was only able to bring a limited number of prints to that show as well (all were band signed and numbered-100% of sales went to www.ilovemountains.org.)

AppVox Posters are now available in the SHOP at old Branjofarms.
If you love mountains you'll love www.branjofarms.com
Thanks again everybody!
-B
What a very cool poster.  I'm tempted.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

WOW! I have madpixels poster from appvox but this one is awesome too! I was at lexington and usually don't buy posters from shows I didn't attend but definitely tempted. Also, I bought a yumyum poster for my girlfriend cause hers from the show burnt down in her house fire recently. Excited to receive it and surprise her. Already got a frame and everything. Great posters BranJo. Keep em coming!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

QuoteWOW! I have madpixels poster from appvox but this one is awesome too! I was at lexington and [highlight]usually don't buy posters from shows I didn't attend [/highlight]but definitely tempted. Also, I bought a yumyum poster for my girlfriend cause hers from the show burnt down in her house fire recently. Excited to receive it and surprise her. Already got a frame and everything. Great posters BranJo. Keep em coming!
I hear you.  As there doesn't seem to be any kind of poster from the Newport Folk Festival that took place a couple of days later, which I DID attend, this might serve as a great substitute.  

branjofarms

thankz for the pic post and the compliments guys! e_wind sorry to hear about the house fire. I think one of those goddam bunnies escaped in your shipping tube, so hopefully he'll be good luck.*
Thanx again!
-B

*may be evil.

Sweet Nothing

QuoteWOW! I have madpixels poster from appvox but this one is awesome too! I was at lexington and [highlight]usually don't buy posters from shows I didn't attend [/highlight]but definitely tempted. Also, I bought a yumyum poster for my girlfriend cause hers from the show burnt down in her house fire recently. Excited to receive it and surprise her. Already got a frame and everything. Great posters BranJo. Keep em coming!
I hear you.  As there doesn't seem to be any kind of poster from the Newport Folk Festival that took place a couple of days later, which I DID attend, this might serve as a great substitute.  

Attended the Folk Fest as well but they were selling a poster for there App Voice Tour.  Think it was a run of 200.  Went to the show in Williamsburg Brooklyn the night before the folk fest and they were selling a different one for that tour then the one posted here for the show in Woodstock.  Looked nice was almost going to buy it but didn't.  It was a rather large poster, similar to the size of a poster you would hang in college, like a poster you would tack to the wall but not quite that large.  If i can find a link or pic i will post it.  Was a silkscreen i believe.

johnnYYac

Attended the Folk Fest as well but they were selling a poster for there App Voice Tour.  Think it was a run of 200.  Went to the show in Williamsburg Brooklyn the night before the folk fest and they were selling a different one for that tour then the one posted here for the show in Woodstock.  Looked nice was almost going to buy it but didn't.  It was a rather large poster, similar to the size of a poster you would hang in college, like a poster you would tack to the wall but not quite that large.  If i can find a link or pic i will post it.  Was a silkscreen i believe.
If a Yim or AppVox poster from Newport FF surfaces, I'm all over that!  Thanks for the heads up.  I haven't exactly looked that hard for it, but maybe I'll do some digging around.  

Sweet Nothing

Hey johnny any luck on finding that other App. Voices tour poster?   Haven't searched much myself but will do some searching and see what i can find.