Jim And Patrick and others  12.26.10

Started by 8bobbyb, Dec 09, 2010, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgriff73

I'm having trouble playing FLAC files. Any suggestions?

johnnYYac

Here is the audio, in the same three parts as the WMV files, as 256 kbps MP3s.  If someone wants to chop it up into tracks, have at it.  Thanks again, Rusty!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97RLL98F
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 11, 2011, 07:18 PM
Here is the audio, in the same three parts as the WMV files, as 256 kbps MP3s.  If someone wants to chop it up into tracks, have at it.  Thanks again, Rusty!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97RLL98F

I'll be chopping that up tomorrow or Sunday. I'm on my phone right now. I can't have one big file I don't like it. I'm gonna need help on how to upload it though, I've never done it
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

rusty95

Sorry if anyone is having trouble I did my best to get the wmv format up.  Archive takes care of the rest as far as adding other formats to the page.  I test dwnloaded Part 1 of the wmv and it seemed to work fine and I left it at that.  I'm no guru as you can tell.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

johnnYYac

Hey Rusty.  Would you mind if I attempted to set up a torrent for folks to download? 

I've converted your 3-part wmv into a single iso file, which most folks can burn onto DVD-R (its under 4 GB).  It recognizes each of the 3 parts as a chapter on the DVD. 

Looks and sounded fine on my flatscreen and 7.1 system this afternoon.  Thought I'd share it. 

Its my first time uploading to torrent tracking, and I'm not sure what I'm doing, but was in the process when I thought "hey, I should probably check with rusty95 and see if he's okay with it, as it is his recording after all."  Then I thought "I'd better ask him in public, so it will be harder for him to say no."  ;)

rusty95

Feel free to do whatever you want with it. 
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

darkglow

johnnYYac

Quote from: rusty95 on Mar 13, 2011, 12:02 PM
Feel free to do whatever you want with it.
:dankk2:

Stay tuned...

Mr. White

I just found this on YouTube. It was uploaded by Scott Shuffitt just 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it is from this special show to save ear-X-tacy back on Dec. 26, 2010. (If I'm wrong, will one of you kind folks who were there let me know?)

Anyway, here are Ben Sollee and Jim James at Headliners Music Hall in December of 2010 performing "Electrified".

Ben Sollee and Jim James playing "Electrified"
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011