Jim And Patrick and others  12.26.10

Started by 8bobbyb, Dec 09, 2010, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkglow

i got my festive holiday sweater all laid out and ready to go for the show.. the question is now rather or not i should cut the shoulder pads out (it's a female sweater)

what say you mmj forum?

JarHaley

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 23, 2010, 09:06 PM

Someone please hook this guy up! Good peoples.

Thanks Walter! Hope you're doing well!

twofingers

Hey guys, I've got one extra, friend bailed on me. I'd like to give it away as a gift from The Steam Engine.

Email me at thesteamengine23@gmail.com if you're interested.
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

twofingers

Quote from: darkglow on Dec 24, 2010, 12:52 PM
i got my festive holiday sweater all laid out and ready to go for the show.. the question is now rather or not i should cut the shoulder pads out (it's a female sweater)

what say you mmj forum?

Don't modify it until Louisville! We'll have to see how this looks...

I'm bringing a Christmas sweater too, we'll be the standout section at the show.

twofingers

Quote from: twofingers on Dec 25, 2010, 07:26 AM
Hey guys, I've got one extra, friend bailed on me. I'd like to give it away as a gift from The Steam Engine.

Email me at thesteamengine23@gmail.com if you're interested.

My ticket is no more.

Ruckus

Quote from: twofingers on Dec 25, 2010, 07:27 AM
Quote from: darkglow on Dec 24, 2010, 12:52 PM

what say you mmj forum?

Don't modify it until Louisville! We'll have to see how this looks...

I'm bringing a Christmas sweater too, we'll be the standout section at the show.

Keep 'em in.  Ya got weak shoulders. ;D

I'm really jealous of all of ya!  Have a great time! :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

slappymoe

alright, it's the day of the show.  this will be my first time seeing jim james without the rest of the band behind him.  i'm fired up and looking forward to it, but......

my excitement is tempered by the fact that my alarm will go off at 4:30 tomorrow morning.  gotta work.  unless.......

anybody got a good, foolproof lie i can lay on my boss before i leave for the show tonight?  something that will keep me from having to wake up at 4:30, call my boss and use the old, tired, obvious "*cough, cough*, i don't feel so good, *cough cough*"  line?  or worse yet, actually go to work?

best i've come up with so far:  "i had my leg amputated today, so i won't be there tomorrow.  doctor says it should grow back by tuesday, though."

surely someone can suggest something a little more believable?

br00ke

oh my goodness .. have the best time ever you guys and please take pictures of your lovely faces! i wish i was going but after the big trip to paris and flight cancelations, etc..... i need to stay put and rest up before heading back to NYC for Phish.

rock out for us !!!!!!!!

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Kory

ahhh, it's going to be a great night!

I'm planning on getting up to Spring Street bar around 5pm if anyone wants to join us feel free to get on down there. If anyone wants to say hello, i will be the dude with a beard and a tan corduroy blazer that I dug outta my dads closet yesterday so you'll it's a bit small in the length...

see you guys tonight!

Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

woodnymph

HAVE FUN EVERYBUDDAYYY!  :o :o :o  Can't wait to hear about everything & see some pho-tooooooes!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ALady

Have a blast y'all!  Full report  :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

crookedheart82

My PM's seem to be wiped out due to the forum's recent facelift- I no longer have the message from the guy who was going to buy my extra ticket for this evening. If you see this, I'm so sorry but I was unable to make the drive down due to snowstorms  :(

CC

september blues

I know it's late notice, but I have to tickets for sell. Just trying to get my money back. $50 bucks for the pair. P.M. me if you are interested.

danz

wish i was there to buy your tickets...

bluesky

wish I had known , had my sister talked into driving me down from Michigan
Quote from: september blues on Dec 26, 2010, 05:17 PM
I know it's late notice, but I have to tickets for sell. Just trying to get my money back. $50 bucks for the pair. P.M. me if you are interested.

el_chode

Any reports so far?

Saw on my fb feed the Scott Carney took the stage already
I'm surrounded by assholes

danz

Quote from: bluesky on Dec 26, 2010, 06:21 PM

do you live under a rock?!

bluesky

you talking to me?   

Quote from: danz on Dec 26, 2010, 11:35 PM
Quote from: bluesky on Dec 26, 2010, 06:21 PM

do you live under a rock?!