Jim And Patrick and others  12.26.10

Started by 8bobbyb, Dec 09, 2010, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

I feel dumb. I'm here at 715 to wait and the hallway isn't even unlocked. Sorry about being a stickler about tickets dudes
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

e_wind

I feel really dumb. I was first in line and bought 9 tickets no problem. I'm giving them as Xmas presents! Hope to see everyone there!

Edit: make that 12.  CANNOT WAIT. EXCELLENT HOLIDAY PRESENT FROM YIMMY

slappymoe

got my 4 online....no problems.  

that christmas present thing sounds like a good idea......might have to go back for a couple more.

e_wind

My brother and his best friend that has been like a brother to me since day 1 don't know about this and they're the biggest influences on my life musically. I'm got the presents for them. For my bro I got that plus Okonokos DVD. It's gonna be quite a Jacket Christmas for our family.

twofingers

Who else is going?!? I know Kydiddle will be there, can't wait to get down there!
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

br00ke

hrmmmm .. i'm tempted. i'll be in alabama and it's only a 4 hour drive to the 'ville but i shouldn't run off from the family like that. i'm only there for a few days. damn .. i think i just talked myself out it.

rusty95

Got 4 tix online with no issues, can't believe they are letting people buy upto 24 tickets.  With a 700 seat venue this just doesn't make sense to me.

for the roll call, Me plus 3

the description says possible surprise guests and performances, I'm thinking the whole band could be there but they didn't want to marketed as a Jacket show due to the limited seating?  Wishful thinking right?
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

e_wind

QuoteGot 4 tix online with no issues, can't believe they are letting people buy upto 24 tickets.  With a 700 seat venue this just doesn't make sense to me.

the description says possible surprise guests and performances, I'm thinking the whole band could be there but they didn't want to marketed as a Jacket show due to the limited seating?  Wishful thinking right?

Someone outside ear x tacy said that they heard about this awhile ago and couldn't tell anyone about it. They also said that everyone except for one who lives in NYC (would that be Bo? I don't know where he's from) would be in attendance.

darkglow

just got my ticket.. see you all there

darkglow

also.. rmpotsy keep your sliding glass door death machine away from me this time when i come to the ville.. i swear you guys warned me about that door and i still woke up the next day with black and blue fingertips

rusty95

QuoteGot 4 tix online with no issues, can't believe they are letting people buy upto 24 tickets.  With a 700 seat venue this just doesn't make sense to me.

Someone outside ear x tacy said that they heard about this awhile ago and couldn't tell anyone about it. They also said that everyone except for one who lives in NYC (would that be Bo? I don't know where he's from) would be in attendance.

Yeah I'm thinking this is gonna be a big show in a small venue just for the local music lovers.  "Couldn't tell anyone about it" very interesting, were they even advertising this at earxtacy?

Also they are calling him Jim not Yim so if history repeats this may indicate it's a mmj thing.

ALady

Quotehrmmmm .. i'm tempted. i'll be in alabama and it's only a 4 hour drive to the 'ville but i shouldn't run off from the family like that. i'm only there for a few days. damn .. i think i just talked myself out it.

That's my thought as well.  I don't want to skip out on family time.  Ah well, another show.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

crookedheart82

Wow just saw this and can't believe I was still able to score tix. Visiting family in Cleveland that weekend...much closer than Seattle, but still a long drive. Still a couple weeks to make a decision  :)

rusty95

QuoteWow just saw this and can't believe I was still able to score tix. Visiting family in Cleveland that weekend...much closer than Seattle, but still a long drive. Still a couple weeks to make a decision  :)

For some reason this hasn't really been advertised?

kydiddle

Sooooo excited. Roadtrippin' with some friends who have been looking for an excuse to get back to Louisville. Can't wait to see darkglow and twofingers.
Cow temperature.

twofingers

Likewise! Looks like I might leave Chicago Christmas day and then leave Louisville Monday. How long are you there kydiddle?
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

crookedheart82

QuoteWow just saw this and can't believe I was still able to score tix. Visiting family in Cleveland that weekend...much closer than Seattle, but still a long drive. Still a couple weeks to make a decision  :)

For some reason this hasn't really been advertised?

They don't have to.

e_wind

kydiddle

QuoteLikewise! Looks like I might leave Chicago Christmas day and then leave Louisville Monday. How long are you there kydiddle?

You'll beat me getting there. Don't have fun until I roll into town.  ;)
Cow temperature.

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires