We don't need a truck... just a friggin' clue

Started by sproggy, May 30, 2003, 06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad bad leroy brown

"Okay. Talk about stupid.... This picture is real -not doctored in anyway. This car was spotted in the parking lot of IHOP. The car is still running as can be witnessed by the exhaust. A woman is either asleep or otherwise out in the front seat passenger side. The driver finally came back after the police were there and was getting down at the back to cut the 'twine around the load. They told him to get back until it was taken off. The materials were loaded at Home Depot. Their store manager said they had the customer sign a waiver! Both back tires are trashed. The back shocks were driven up through the floorboard. In the back seat are 10 bags, 80 lbs. each of concrete. On the roof is many 2X4s, 4X4s and OSL sheets of lumber. They estimated the load weight at 3000 lbs."

Just had to share...

peanut butter puddin surprise

There are some guys at work that have had this picture on the wall for about a year now...isn't it a peach?

I have to say, though-I have had home building materials on my little car, but not to this kind of ridiculous excess.  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there