CC, John and me

Started by O, Jun 07, 2003, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Okay, so I'm visiting this site right now, and it's 23:21 here, on a Saturday night. I look at the bottom list where it says who are online at the moment, and yes, as it's been so many times before, there's Riny (CC Baxter), John and me. Well, John, it's probably not 23:21 in Louisville, but damn, Riny, what is it? Do we actually have no life? I mean, guys, I think we have a serious problem...  ;)
I'm ready when you are

CC

O, you should see the party that's goin on here...One Big Holiday! c'mon over...

and remember, there's two C's in CC ;)

peanut butter puddin surprise

No way dude.  We DO have lives, and you and Riny are a big part of that.  Yes, it's electronic and we have never spoken (yet) but I consider both of you friends.  

It's not a problem-it's transcontinental friendship, 2003 style...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Lieven

Hi. Don't know you guys as long as you know, but I must say I really enjoy the fact you guys being all sooo friendly in each reply on my questions or posts. The world needs more people like you!

It's nice getting to know you guys... hope we'll meet some day on another great mmj gig. This internet stuff is (can be) fantastic isn't it.

take care!
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars

Oz

Yeah, Lieven, this board is pretty great. A nice little bubble with MMJ-fans in it. And to be honest, I can't imagine assholes enjoying MMJ.

I'll finally meet Riny in person in the near future and when MMJ is playing in Belgium or Holland, we should meet too, Lieven. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Okay, that's it...I'm savin' my pennies and comin' over there to party with you guys...see ya in about a year or so!

Y'all can educate me about good beer...and I'll just drink it!
  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there