Birthday number...well, you guess

Started by johnconaway, Jun 04, 2003, 05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hey there-
Without turning this into some kind of 'blog, today is my birthday.  I plan on getting absolutely shit faced at the Mag Bar (of course) with all my rowdy friends who haven't settled down.  I will be takin' the day off from work tomorrow, so the festivities will extend into the evening as long as my old ass can take it.

If anyone who reads this in the Indiyucky area cares to share a pint or two with me and my drunken fool friends, please feel free to stop by around 8 p.m. tonight.  I'll be the pie-eyed dumbkopf with the black MMJ t-shirt on playin' pool in the back.  

Awesome!  Anyone who can guess my correct age will get a free beer.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

Well, obviously I won't be there, but happy birhtday!  :)
I'm ready when you are

Hey, thanks man!  I'll raise a pint to ya tonite!

Update:

The Mag Bar was kinda quiet until we arrived.  I promptly ran up about 70 songs on the jukebox and tortured everyone with my usual round of "Mag Bar Hits"...which someday will be a compilation, I swear...

All 9 of us proceeded with the drinking, birthday boy of course swillin' it up like they're about to run out.  Let's just say I'm glad I have today off.  I was going to post last night, but the spins kicked in and it was all I could do to not be violently ill...

Ahhhh, Maker's Mark, New Castle....what a combo.  Unfortunately for my guests, I was slurring my speech like a valium addicted boxer, in between bouts of running to and fro about the bar like the drunken idiot man-child I am...of course that means it was a gas last night, and I'm paying the piper HEAVILY today.  That is one for the record books.

Oh, and talked to the bar about putting MMJ on the jukebox, and it's most likely a go after Mark and this other dude listen to my mix...any suggestions?  It of course will be from the live stuff on the server...

dthomas

Did anyone win the free beer for guessing your age?

Happy Birthday! only a day late.

you know, now that I think of it...everyone there kept buying me drinks and wouldn't let me buy anything...so I'd have to say no!

Ha ha!  The secret remains a secret!

Thanks for the kind words.

la_oo_ra

hey happy belated birthday fellow gemini.  my birthday was on saturday.  have a drink on me as i still can't have any legally.  laura
laura
aim: olivejuice685