Let's shake things up a bit...

Started by johnconaway, Aug 08, 2003, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Come on, y'all....maybe it's just me.  We need to shake this place up a bit.   Call O mellow, get Tooth to swear a little...anything except having nonmembers attempt to taunt Otter (that was totally uncool, BTW)

What about this...hey George W., you suck!  I'd rather vote for Gary Coleman than you!

Wait....he's running for California governor....we could start a movement!  Gary Coleman for President in 2004!

What you talkin' bout, Willis?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

;)
Maybe we can get William Shatner to run for Kentucky governor...

Tooth

Hey you buncha broke dick bastards!  I got a new job, so you might start spotting my filthy ass hanging around these parts again.

Confidential to Dubya:  "FRENCH KISS MY ARSEHOLE".

(how's dat fer some cursin', John?)

hipkink

How about if I said, "I love George W., I'm really going to vote for Gary Coleman for governor, screw the environment, and, when do we get to blow up Iran?" I think THAT should shake things up! Oh yeah, and what if, what if, I said, the Simpson's is the worst television program I have ever seen? On a scale of 1 to "American Idol," it's at about a 1/3. And on scale of one to me, you all check in at a 3. Shake it, shake it!  
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

hipkink

:o I can't believe I just said all that! What a dick!

Damn!  Tooth and Hipkink are letting the shit fly!

Really, though Hip-you don't believe any of that, do you?  ???

CC

so come on baby baby
shake your hip baby baby
come oooooon!

(the belgians will know what i'm talkin about ;))

hipkink

GOD NO, I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THAT!!! I was just trying to shake things up! Granted though - I took things a little too far. Okay, a lot.

hipkink

Sorry guys. On a scale of 1 to me, you're all off the charts! :-*

Oz

Hey, Riny, I know what you're saying to, man! Remember, I'm a wanna-be Belgian!  ;D

But ehm, John, what's this about a nonmember taunting Otter? Let's take him outside and do nasty things with him! 'Cuz you know, we appear mellow on the outside, but don't mess with one of our fellow Jacketfans!  ;)
I'm ready when you are

yo hip
it's all good in da hood.  i knew you must've been kidding!  ;)

O, I'm referring to a thread in the Shows section, I believe-there was some dude giving Otter a hard time that was really uncalled for.  He may have been the only person to EVER get really, truly shitty on this board.  We all know and tolerate each other, in fact we are all Brethern of the Brother and Sisterhood of the Jacket!  So when someone else comes along and just gets negative for no reason, ya gotta wonder.  Meh, water under the bridge, his ass was dealt with in a swift, non-mellow kinda way!  

Which reminds me....yo Otter, what's up yer way??  ;D

otter

i remember clearly that series of posts...i was baffled and nearly afraid to post again.

Kinda like now....John probably wants to chew me up and spit me out for not having sent the copy of the detroit show for the ftp...and deservedly so..I haven't given up...although there is another show in detroit coming up..which I'd love to see a couple of outta staters come for...if anyone wants to go...they can pick where we meet this time, as my choice last time was not was the frankfurter guy wanted. Hope to see some of you in our beautiful city of detroit....still hoping they make it to the west side of the state sometime soon. Take care all.

otter

yes that was a joke about detoit. It and beautiful do not belong in the same board together, let alone the same post.

QuoteJohn probably wants to chew me up and spit me out for not having sent the copy of the detroit show for the ftp...and deservedly so...

No way, man.  It's all good, no worries.  I myself have been a bit lax in the FTP department, so no sweat.  Just let me know when you do upload it so I can broadcast to everyone that it is indeed there.

Dude, I of all people could NOT give anyone a hard time.  Besides, we've met in person and I know you're a good dude...relax!

Cheers!