Louisville Listening Party!

Started by johnconaway, Sep 05, 2003, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hey Louisville people!

Mark you calendars...come on down to the Third Avenue Cafe, at the corner of Third and Oak, at 7:00 P.M. on Tuesday, September 9th for an It Still Moves CD listening party!  Bring your husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters...anyone you feel like having a good time with.

Come on down...hope to see you there.  I'm gonna round up as many friends as I can to come along.

John

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

jacksoncooper

I'll be there, and since my damned pre-order copy didn't arrive yet, it may be a fresh listen for me.  Anyhow, I look forward to seeing you down there.

That's awesome.

Hey, I handed out a few fliers for the listening party last night at the midnight maddness sale of the new record...got to talk to the host of Roots and Boots and a handful of crazies out at 12:30 a.m. on a weeknight!

So, I suppose a few heads will show up tonight...or at least I'm hoping so.  ::)

(bump)

Just a quick reminder, come on down to 3rd Avenue Cafe tonight at 7 p.m.  (Third and Oak streets)

The phone number there is:
585-2233

Hope to see you there!
John

Pete Adams

to bad i wish i could have made that, i am still in Indian and the store I ordered  "It Still Moves" still does not have it in, so I am bumbed about that.