John Conaway!

Started by fakeplasticSpivey, Sep 10, 2003, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fakeplasticspivey

How do you know the band??  Did you know them before they were a band, or since you heard them play?

As you seem to be the ring leader of this little circus, tell me a little about yourself since I'm new.   ;D

peanut butter puddin surprise

"Ring leader", eh?  8) That's funny...

Thanks for the note.  I met the guys in 1999 after seeing them play for the first time, and have been a diehard supporter/prophet for the gospel since.  

I run the live tracks FTP server, and generally harass the world via email to get the Jacket on the radio, in magazines, etc.  My campaign has been going on for a while now!

I live in Louisville, and have since 1991.  My hobbies include seeing MMJ live, computers in all their forms, camping, hiking, skiing, hang gliding, brain surgery, ships in bottles, hook rugs, and on the side I am an avid drinker of all things beer or beer related.  Just kidding, I don't do brain surgery.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

"I don't do brain surgery."

Ah, that's a disapiontment, John. Think of what a great way it'd be to get even more people into My Morning Jacket. Just finding out what part of the brain controls 'musical taste' and there you go...  :)

And by the way, I'm still not accepting you as a leader before you have doubled the number of my posts.  ;D
I'm ready when you are

heh heh that's a good one O...only 48 to go, so I'd get ready for that!

And BTW....your CD is in the mail to ya.  The pre-order thing didn't work out (financially) so I just went ahead and got you a copy at Ear-Xtacy (our local coolio record store).

And don't worry about paying for it, it's my pleasure to send you an early Christmas present!  ;)

Oz

"only 48 to go, so I'd get ready for that!"

Make that 55... At least.  :)
I'm ready when you are

wordawg

Pre-order probs John? It didn't work at all for us poor buggers in the UK.  Problem using the order form. Bottoms
the future is Ginger

Nah, just money...sorry bout those problems.

Let me look into that for ya.  I'm curious myself...