Main Menu

Help!

Started by fakeplasticSpivey, Sep 13, 2003, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fakeplasticspivey

Does anyone else with Windows XP have difficulty getting onto this site?  When I go to mymorningjacket.com it says I have to DL the flash plug-in, which I did.  However, now that I've DLed it I still get the same message (I still can't see the graphics.)  My brother tried it on his computer and he had the same problem.  I can get on the site on my father's computer (which has Windows 98), but not on either computer with XP, and I'm not sure what the problem is.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix this?  I'm not a computer guy, so suggestions need to be basic.  :)  

I have a lot to say about the new album and am going crazy because I can't get on the site. >:(

Thanks in advance for your help!!

CC

strange, shouldn't be a problem on XP (run it myself)
sent you a mail...

fakeplasticspivey

Riny-
Thanks for the help bro...  I'm having no worries with the Flaming Lips board, just this one ???  It doesn't much matter beacuse if I bypass the opening page (with the notice about flashplayer) everything looks fine.  So I just sent me a link straight to the MMJ website and all is well.

Did that make any sense?

At any rate I'm riding easy now.  Thanks again for the help.
Ryan

peanut butter puddin surprise

hey man
what browser are you using..IE or Opera or something else?

maybe if you tried something mozilla based, like:

http://www.myie2.com/

I've been playing with this browser and it's pretty cool.

Let me know if the Flash works on this browser, it does for me.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

fakeplasticspivey

I dont understand a single word you said.

haha yeah I'm not a computer guy, I couldn't being to guess what browswer I'm using.  (I'm on aol ???) plus I'm kinda fucked up.  Thanks for the help though!

Actually its all working fine.  I guess it was just the welcome page.   ???