Explain your damn username

Started by sweatboard, Oct 05, 2004, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfish

QuoteI use that for damn near everything now...

Did you already change your ID-card?
lfish

corey

Not yet, but I've been giving it some thought.  :)

ben grimm

Not sure if I spelled it right, but Ben Grim is the real name of the thing from the fantastic four, and a band I once palyed in had a song called Ben Grim all about people judging books by their covers and other teenage angsty stuff. We sucked by the way.

MMJ_fanatic

I knew you were paying tribute to the thing (my favorite comic book btw)!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Zmog1974

SMOG the great band check em out
        1974 the year me mum launched me.

i just have'nt got an imagination.

wordawg

Thank god for that Smoggy.
I thought you were a 'Boro fan  :P
the future is Ginger

MMJ_fanatic

CC

CC is short for Bud
so I'm really Bud Baxter
but you can call me BB

wordawg

huh?
Middlesborough - shite footie team with pretensions of being average.  They overreach themselves constantly. Its the home of ICI and the place is shrouded in a chemical smog. Hence, 'smoggies'.
Their interests include the study of in-breeding and being fascinated by blank sheets of paper.(Allegedly)
the future is Ginger

MMJ_fanatic

studying inbreeding and fascination with blank paper eh?  sound like IQ giants :D.

Hey Riny I thought you were paying tribute to Jeff "Skunk" Baxter from the Doobies :)...

wordawg

Quotestudying inbreeding and fascination with blank paper eh?  sound like IQ giants :D.

)
Nail. Head. Hit.
the future is Ginger

Zmog1974

Greggy..remember it's soccer on this website...the yanks might just not understand the term football team ;)big pads and helmets whats all that about...and anyway Greggy im a cockney b'stard...up the Hammers. probably on par with the Boro...well you can't get much worse than a cockney red.Souness whats that all about..he has'nt won anything anywhere except Scotland...enough said.

lfish

QuoteCC is short for Bud
so I'm really Bud Baxter  
but you can call me BB

So cc rider from ccr is in fact BB rider.

Interesting...
lfish

SMc55

QuoteSouness whats that all about..he has'nt won anything anywhere except Scotland...enough said.

But they're winning now. What's that all about??

(Glad to see it of course but I still think Sir Bobby was treated badly)

Oz

So cc rider from ccr is in fact BB rider.

Interesting...

The Breedence Blearwater Revival?
I'm ready when you are

plank10

I was trying to come up with something for an email address many moons ago and plank was already taken so i decided on plank10 since it sounded like plankton. Its stuck. I've been using it since 95 or so

Oz

Quotemany moons ago

I like that phrase! :)
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteGreggy..remember it's soccer on this website...the yanks might just not understand the term football team ;)big pads and helmets whats all that about...and anyway Greggy im a cockney b'stard...up the Hammers. probably on par with the Boro...well you can't get much worse than a cockney red.Souness whats that all about..he has'nt won anything anywhere except Scotland...enough said.

I got it chief  ;)

Drunkre

there is drunk, and then there is drunkre.  I don't know, some friends of mine got really wasted one time and had matching tattoos put on their wrists "Drunk" and "Drunker" is what it was supposed to say, but due to inebriation and an otherwise ethical tattoo artist it came out "Drunkre".  I always thought it looked neat, so I stole it.  Why Chomsky?  I dunno, I've always used his face or William Tecumseh Sherman's on chat forums.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

Oz

Quotethere is drunk, and then there is drunkre.  I don't know, some friends of mine got really wasted one time and had matching tattoos put on their wrists "Drunk" and "Drunker" is what it was supposed to say, but due to inebriation and an otherwise ethical tattoo artist it came out "Drunkre".

That is so hilarious! "He asked for a 13, but they drew a 31" :)
I'm ready when you are