Main Menu

Started by johnconaway, Jun 03, 2005, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

tomorrow is my 37th birthday.  holy shite mates, i'm getting old!

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

kymoose

You the man conaway, it's just another freaking number.  It's all about your mental age.  Keep on truckin.'

EC

37 is YOUNG!!  Just look at antoniostrohs!  (heh - totally kidding Tony.  We kept commenting on how great you look.  ;))

In case I can't get to a computer tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN CONAWAY!!!!  You deserve a kick ass as hell kind of a year!  Filled with rock and filled with roll and good things and greatness.  You are very terrific.  :)

JacketGal

Happy Birthday King Conaway! You're not old at all, trust me and listen to your elders!  ;)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

SMc55

QuoteYou the man conaway, it's just another freaking number.  It's all about your mental age.  Keep on truckin.'

VERY well put, Kymoose

sweatboard

Happy Birthday John, We'll have to give you a birthday toast tonight at the sloss furnace, wish you could be there.
There's Still Time.........

SMc55

QuoteHappy Birthday John, We'll have to give you a birthday toast tonight at the sloss furnace, wish you could be there.

Hey you guys have a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about it  :D

antoniostrohs

Happy Birthday my brother.Like EC said you could be as old as me! Hope you have a good one.

tomEisenbraun

John, happy 37 man. It aint that old if you know how to handle it. And I'm sure mentally, your as young as the rest of us whipper-snappers.

...for all your days I wish you blindess to all the evil in the world...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

SMc55

Happy birthday, John. Have a great one  :D

marktwain

Happy birthday, John!  Cheers, man.  Enjoy your day.  

EC

This is late but I wanted to tell you that I was thinking about you all day on your birthday.  I really was.  :)

Oz

Don't ask me why, but 37 has always been one of my favorite numbers. I wish I could turn 37 today and stay that way for the rest of my life. So hey, enjoy! :)
I'm ready when you are

QuoteThis is late but I wanted to tell you that I was thinking about you all day on your birthday.  I really was.  :)

welllllllllllllllllllllll alrighty then!  ;)

jonjon

I read somewhere that you like trains. So since you're 37....before you die you should take the oppurtunity to do a kewl train thing.

To places here in the south that I know of where you can ride in the locomotive. Dollywood and Chattanooga. I only heard about the railroad in Chattanooga, but I have ridden in the cab at Dollywood. She's a coal burning, ash spittin, water consuming, big beautiful iron workhorse. But when they open the firebox, you get a whole new respect for train engineers. It's like the fires of hell greeting you. Did I mention that it's free?
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

i have a hidden passion about trains.  i had a few model trains as a kid, and then my folks took me on a steam engine train way back in the day.  to this very moment, i remember that ride, but only being like 8 years old.  8)

EC

I would choose the Dollywood train over the Chattanooga train.  I did not enjoy Chattanooga either time we passed through it.  This very fucked up thing happened where I somehow found myself driving in the middle of some kind of procession, but I didn't know, and I kind of broke it up, and people were SCREAMING at me and FREAKING out.  And the first time we drove through it I probably had one of the top three hangovers I've ever had.

Anyhow.   I'm rambly this morning.

I like trains.  Where I work, when I go outside for coffee or a smoke break, the train tracks are right there, so I watch a lot of them.  :)

corey

Do you think it was a funeral? We pull over to the side of the road if there is a funeral in procession here in the South. I thought this happened everywhere, but I was informed not too long ago that it only happens in the South.
That may be what you were in the middle of, EC. If they would have seen the Canada license plate, maybe they would understand.  L:)

EC

QuoteDo you think it was a funeral? We pull over to the side of the road if there is a funeral in procession here in the South. I thought this happened everywhere, but I was informed not too long ago that it only happens in the South.
That may be what you were in the middle of, EC. If they would have seen the Canada license plate, maybe they would understand. ÊL:)

That was what was crazy.  We have long funeral processions, too, but the cars always have a little sign that says funeral on them, so at least you know.  With this, there was nothing.  No way of knowing.  I stopped at a red light, and all these cars were passing me, screaming into our car, giving us the finger and stuff.  It. was. so. surreal.

sometimes, the chuckleheads make life rough for folks.  esp. visitors from anywhere but there.  sorry bout that!