Main Menu

Started by johnconaway, Jun 03, 2005, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

Yeah, EC. Sorry about that. If they would have looked just a little harder, they would have seen the license plate.
But they were probably all sobbing, so I guess that didn't cross their mind.

Usually, all of the cars in the procession will have their headlights on as well and there will *usually* be a cop car in the front with their lights on.

Just so ya know next time. 'Cause you will have to make a visit to the South again.  :)

EC

QuoteYeah, EC. Sorry about that. If they would have looked just a little harder, they would have seen the license plate.
But they were probably all sobbing, so I guess that didn't cross their mind.

Usually, all of the cars in the procession will have their headlights on as well and there will *usually* be a cop car in the front with their lights on.

Just so ya know next time. 'Cause you will have to make a visit to the South again. Ê:)

Guys, you don't have to apologize for the entire South.  :)  I loved the South, and aside from that totally surreal experience, everybody was more than lovely.

And don't worry.  I plan on visiting as often as is humanly possible.  The bourbon is slowly depleting, so...

(When am I supposed to come to 'bama, again?  Did we decide?  Is it before or after Christmas?)

corey

No definite timeline. I just figure that a certain band will do a Southern run after a certain album comes out and you know you have places to stay around these parts.  :)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

jonjon

Quote I plan on visiting as often as is humanly possible.  The bourbon is slowly depleting, so...

(When am I supposed to come to 'bama, again?  Did we decide?  Is it before or after Christmas?)

All I know is that if you come all the way to Bama and don't let me know, I will be highly upset. I am right next door, so we gotta say hey.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

corey

Where abouts in Bamalamaland are ya? I'm in the Shoals area.

EC

jon's in Georgia, if I remember correctly.  So it's close.

I need to say, in one of those moments that those of you who've met me can recognize, with my hand on my chest, and my eyes closed:

"You all fucking rock my face off.  I love you."

:)

(Usually I'm drunk, but today I'm a little spazzy, so it's almost the same.)

jonjon

QuoteUsually I'm drunk, but today I'm a little spazzy
Welcome to Jonathan's life everyday of the week. Yeppers, over on the east side of Atlanta. Couple o hours away. Not too far to drive.....

Anyone ready for more choochoos?

let me see if I read the help text correctly....

Did it work?

jonjon

damn...read again

jonjon