NQL Interviews Patrick

Started by 40223, Apr 11, 2008, 03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey guys!
  Just wanted to let you know that Patrick was kind enough to answer some questions at a music site I write for out of Chicago.  

http://nothingquitelike.blogspot.com/2008/04/nql-interviews-patrick-hallahan-of-my.html

Check it out if you get a chance.  Happy Thunder!

bridget

Thanks for posting! Of all the guys, Patrick is probably my fav interview:)

red

"Every event is different in feel and meaning, and is treated as such. We love figuring out the spirit of the place and adapting our set list and/or stage to the occasion. There are few things better in life than getting that mixture perfect..."

Love that!  

DaFunkyPrecedent

thanks for posting! love Pat!
God damn those shaky knees.

ms. yvon

PH: Bo: Boyz II Men "Phillihighharmony"
Carl: Third Base "Pop Goes The Weasel"
Two-Tone Tommy: Montel Jordan "This Is How We Do It"
Jim: Rick Astley...entire catalogue...with matching dance moves
Patrick: Public Enemy "Apocalypse '91"

;D ;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ChiefOKONO

Thank you that was a very good read!

ms. yvon

bumping this.  just read it again.  ;D

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

EC

that was a really good part about making fires and then smelling like fires after being around a fire for a while.

Dorothy_Mantooth

if the band is looking for something to spice up the bonnaroo show, i've got a guy with a bird suit that will stand on stage juicing oranges and bartending throughout the entire set. I can make a few calls.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

ms. yvon

five bucks if you will tell me which side of the stage he'll be on.