Main Menu

Pearl Jam

Started by waxy, Aug 24, 2005, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

Quote from: slappymoe on Apr 28, 2016, 07:04 AM
fantastic show. :thumbsup:

huge shout out to Cameron for fixing me up with a great seat, best I've ever had for pearl jam. thanks again, man! :beer:

great meeting you as well!  i'll see you for a show in louisville before too long.

NSLrecordings

Quote from: NSLrecordings on Apr 28, 2016, 08:40 AM
Still ISO of a pair for MSG 1! 

bump for the top of the page!
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

LBSUNFLWR

dammmnnn. I was so hoping for Indifference in Lexington. And Chloe Dancer/  
Crown of Thorns  

Cameron

They played Ten tonight to start the show.

parkervb

once again, mfc172 comes with the banging vids from Philly and MSG1

https://www.youtube.com/user/mfc172/feed?activity_view=1
Don't you ever turn it off

APR

Thanks parker for pointing those videos out.  Pearl Jam has been playing amazing shows of late.    Sting and Cheap Trick showed joined them at MSG last night. 

Here is Driven to Tears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUOk878_u20

Cameron

I won tickets in the 10 Club suite for the Sunday show at Fenway. Beyond pumped. We get to see sound check too.

beckstp1

Wow, that's amazing! Congrats
If you ( or anyone for that matter) has an extra single ticket for Sun at Fenway please let me know.
Thanks

Matt

slappymoe

Quote from: Cameron on Aug 02, 2016, 08:52 PM
I won tickets in the 10 Club suite for the Sunday show at Fenway. Beyond pumped. We get to see sound check too.
awesome!  :beer:

APR

Quote from: Cameron on Aug 02, 2016, 08:52 PM

That's awesome.  Have a blast and please report back over the weekend. 

Cameron

Quote from: beckstp1 on Aug 03, 2016, 07:08 AM
Wow, that's amazing! Congrats
If you ( or anyone for that matter) has an extra single ticket for Sun at Fenway please let me know.
Thanks

Matt

You want my extra for the suite? It was too short of notice to get a flight for my wife and too expensive for friends.

beckstp1

Yes I would love it! Thank you
Shoot me an email, Matt.beckstp1@gmail.com

Cameron

rna2525

that my friends is exactly why I am a fan of this band.Great work guys!!!prob a lifelong worth of memories coming up for y'all enjoy!!!!!

Cameron

Ha. PJ and MMJ are my 2 favorite bands and if I can find someone who likes both it usually ends up being a fun night. That's why I always offer my PJ tix here first.

APR

Quote from: Cameron on Aug 05, 2016, 12:52 AM
Ha. PJ and MMJ are my 2 favorite bands and if I can find someone who likes both it usually ends up being a fun night. That's why I always offer my PJ tix here first.

My two favorite bands as well.  I too have never gone wrong finding MMJ Forum folks who need one of my extras if I have.  slappy and beckstp are lucky they found you/you found them.  Have an amazing time on Sunday.

Come Closer

Mintz-Plasse too apparently. He was singing Black at the top of his lungs last night.

beckstp1

Yeah I'm so stoked for tomorrow and so grateful to Cameron for the hookup.  Two of my fave bands too.
Was at Fenway1 last night and it was very good, some rare covers and they seemed to really dig Fenway. Looking for a few longer jams tomorrow night, which we'll probably get with Rearview and hopefully Crazy Mary.

joe v

The Masters of War cover at Fenway was f**kn incredible. Great video on YouTube. Can't wait for Wrigley!
My Perfect Day = Snowboarding on a powder day in the trees & listening to my favorite music.