Author Topic: Pearl Jam  (Read 41046 times)

walterfredo

• got that old time feeling
Re: Pearl Jam
« Reply #460 on: Mar 10, 2018, 01:02 PM »
I'll bump this when it gets closer, but for those coming to Seattle for PJ, a good friend of mine (and fellow MMJ fan) is brewer and part owner of an amazing brewery that is one mile south of Safeco field, great place to pregame. Seapine Brewing

www.seapinebrewing.com

Cameron

« Reply #461 on: Mar 10, 2018, 05:32 PM »
Iíll definitely check it out.

PJ released a new song today also.

APR

« Reply #462 on: Mar 11, 2018, 06:35 PM »
I'm into Seapine for pregame too.  Please bump the recommendation as the date gets closer.  The way PJ announced these Home shows as a headliner implies that there will be opener(s).  The Away shows just said PJ if I remember correctly.

I listened to the new song a few times.  I'm sure they'll play it this spring and summer.

walterfredo

« Reply #463 on: Mar 11, 2018, 06:42 PM »
Also, just found out SubPop is having their 30th anniversary festival on Saturday 8/11 at Alki Beach in West Seattle. And itís feee! The bands have not been announced yet but a peek at their 20th anniversary party has me hopeful for some killer bands. For their 20th they had (among many others) mudhoney, iron and wine, fleet foxes, foals, flight of the concords. We actually rented a house about a block away so we can just walk there. A friend of mine that knows someone who is organizing the event says itís Saturday and Sunday but SubPop only mentions Saturday in their announcement.

https://www.subpop.com/news/2018/01/12/spf30_sub_pops_30th_anniversary_party_at_alki_beach_in_west_seattle_is_saturday_august_11th_2018

wheelhousetunes

• Rock. It's whats for dinner.
« Reply #464 on: Mar 13, 2018, 10:35 AM »
Also, just found out SubPop is having their 30th anniversary festival on Saturday 8/11 at Alki Beach in West Seattle. And itís feee! The bands have not been announced yet but a peek at their 20th anniversary party has me hopeful for some killer bands. For their 20th they had (among many others) mudhoney, iron and wine, fleet foxes, foals, flight of the concords. We actually rented a house about a block away so we can just walk there. A friend of mine that knows someone who is organizing the event says itís Saturday and Sunday but SubPop only mentions Saturday in their announcement.

https://www.subpop.com/news/2018/01/12/spf30_sub_pops_30th_anniversary_party_at_alki_beach_in_west_seattle_is_saturday_august_11th_2018

Cool! If Kyle Craft is part of the lineup, I'm there.

APR

walterfredo

« Reply #466 on: Jun 08, 2018, 04:09 PM »
hell yeah, excited to see beach house!