Main Menu

Pearl Jam

Started by waxy, Aug 24, 2005, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyboob

Quote from: APR on Jan 10, 2020, 02:02 PM
Quote from: sillyboob on Jan 10, 2020, 12:02 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Jan 10, 2020, 10:54 AMtwitter teases are up, announcement has to be coming next week

The sleeping giant slowly awakens...

Waiting. Watching the clock and their social media. 

Nice.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rkwedge

New Album "Gigaton" out 3/27/2020  Tour Starts in Toronto 3/18/2020
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Cameron

Put in for OKC tix.

Ready to hear some new tunes!

oistheone

Man, Pearl Jam and Sturgill in Toronto on the same night! Tough call!

Think I'll rock Sturgill and then hit up one of the PJ Ontario shows a few days later. This is one of the incredibly rare tour instances where Canada is spoiled with tons of shows. I'll take it!

sillyboob

Quote from: oistheone on Jan 14, 2020, 01:12 AMMan, Pearl Jam and Sturgill in Toronto on the same night! Tough call!

Think I'll rock Sturgill and then hit up one of the PJ Ontario shows a few days later. This is one of the incredibly rare tour instances where Canada is spoiled with tons of shows. I'll take it!

I'm missing Sturgill in LA because The National are having their festival in Cincinnatti that same weekend, and the wife loves The National, so I now have two tickets for sale for Sturgill at The Forum.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

APR

Quote from: Cameron on Jan 13, 2020, 03:30 PMPut in for OKC tix.

Ready to hear some new tunes!

I wonder if you're the only one doing OKC and Budapest.  That is quite a combo.

I'm looking forward to the new tunes as well.  Jan 21 is the first single release date.

Cameron

Haha! Maybe... I'm sure there are some crazies doing every show though.

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

the intro was pretty jarring as I wasn't expecting a literal "Dance" song. But gotta say I do like this song quite a bit.
Don't you ever turn it off

Cameron

Same. At least they're trying new things. Not many bands do after 30 years.

walterfredo

Sounds like the Talking Heads!

Murph

PJ Public Onsale... this should be a hoot

ChiefOKONO

I really like the new song, interesting direction!!  Glad that they are trying this kind of thing.
I am bummed that I probably won't be able to see them this tour.

Cameron

Should be more US dates in the Fall.

APR

Yes, more dates in the US for the fall.  The announcement said this is the first leg of the US tour so likely Chicago, Philly, Boston, and a bunch of other places including another one or two in the NYC area.  Hopefully it's not baseball stadiums, but I'll take what I can get.

No luck with the sale today for Baltimore.  Murph..... It was worse than a hoot.  I can't remember a bigger clusterf and loooong delays to get in off the queue, etc.  I never made it off the queue after another round of protection from bots where I had to click on an image got me optimistic. Ten Club did hook me up for some shows so I can't complain.

Murph

A lot of rumors that they will be headlining Sea Hear Now.  Makes sense given their relationship with Clinch.  MMJ/PJ headlining back to back nights would be pretty special.

mmjatl

2nd on Talking Heads sound on Dance of the Clairvoyants (beat and some of Eddie's singing is very David Byrne-esq).  Really like the song and highly anticipating new album. 

Wife and I got tickets for Nashville via 10 Club.

APR

They announced SirisXM show from the Apollo Theater on March 26 that will be broadcast live on PJ's Sirus station.  If anyone gets into that show, that is quite a feat.

ChiefOKONO

CountSA

Damn, PJ just postponed their upcoming tour due to the coronavirus.