Z Subliminal Ad Campaign?

Started by the_twilight_kid, Oct 03, 2005, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

I tink i brought zis zup before but these days keep seeing huge flaming Z's all over the subway system, buses and billboards over NYC (you've probably seen em in your city too). It's for the new Zorro movie coming out soon. I can't help to chuckle evry time I see it. Pretty good timing, aye. he he  

"My sword is a flame
To right every wrong
So heed well my name

Z"

JacketGal

Would that be Zubliminal?

Crazy Z patterns in my sheets this morning.... :o
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

fitzcarraldo

Spoon

Seriously though, has anyone else noticed how all it takes is a little nudge - like MMJ releasing an album called Z - then all the sudden you start seeing that something everywhere.  Yeah, the Zorro posters, but also:

I'm reading an article, the author is "Z" (a pseudonym for Martin Malia)

The key to my house, which has been in my pocket for over a year, has a "Z" stamped on the side of it.

Weird shit like that.  

primushead

QuoteSeriously though, has anyone else noticed how all it takes is a little nudge - like MMJ releasing an album called Z - then all the sudden you start seeing that something everywhere.  Yeah, the Zorro posters, but also:

I'm reading an article, the author is "Z" (a pseudonym for Martin Malia)

The key to my house, which has been in my pocket for over a year, has a "Z" stamped on the side of it.

Weird shit like that.  

I hear ya man.  I've been seeing (or at least noticing) many more Z's these days.

I don't think it's a subliminal thing, but it definitely hits the sub-conscious in a good way.  

ChiefOKONO

i have been too! for example i noticed Zs on someone's shoes at the gym.. its kinda freaky!!!!

dragonboy

Me too!
I was teaching some of my kids the ABC the other day & at the end, right out of nowhere, up pops a Z!
Shit... :o
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

JacketGal

I saw Z's in the traffic patterns this morning and later on in the clouds, of course I had been drinking for the latter!

Z is a lovely letter regardless of the ad campaign! ;D
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

dogandponyshow

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRock and Roll

D.