I JUST OWNED A BUM

Started by MikeHawk, Oct 26, 2005, 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeHawk

lets begin with this, I take my pocket change very serious. more serious then most would dare. I was walking downtown observing architecture when a bum asks me for some change. I told him "get a job! banging those buckets don't cut the mustard" he happened to be a very good "street musician" and little did he know i too was a former "bucket banger" I challeged him to a 5 gallon jam off. Winner take all. This cocky jobless s.o.b had the slightest idea of what he was in for.
     I knew i couldn't trust him so i planned ahead. He starts off with "oh these streets" and a crowd starts to gather. people start tossing quarters and dimes like it was pocket change. I can see his confidence growing so i know i gotta finish him off quick. I grab the sticks and waste little time going into "fly by night". he knows this competition is over, as if it were a competetion to begin with. as a lifelong loser and a thief he thought he would try and get away with my winnings.
    remember when i said i planned ahead? yeah well i tied his prosthetic leg to one of the bucket handles while he was preoccupied. i can see the dried wine around his lips as he looked at me, wondering who the hell i was and where did i come from. as he took off and that pathetic stump dragged across the side walk, i casually took what was mine. he begged (again) only for mercy this time. The crowd was stunned. I gave him the best advice he had ever heard. I said, "don't put all your eggs in one basket" To this day those words remain true.  

Half

but i done went and plum forgot it

MikeHawk

and forever a date....i should probably be promoted. im thinking "the boss" thats a title i could live with. as of right now i'm settling. jr member? what the fuck is that? i've been a member longer than some of nonsense posters around here.

The Boss

LennytheTent

Marge: Do you ever wonder why nobody likes you?
Artie Ziff: Anti-semitism?

Alligator Gar

Half

but i done went and plum forgot it

Alligator Gar

MikeHawk

whats with all the death and sorrow in this place

MikeHawk

have i mentioned that i met bill c. or BC1 as i call him. he's hilarious. he has a golden retriever and once when we were partying we put some peanut butter on it's nose. oh the times BC1 and i enjoyed. meet me in the consiare.

Alligator Gar

MikeHawk

don't stick that tongue out at me i can make your life a living hell.... click on my pitbull and you shall see