Main Menu

South Park

Started by primushead, Oct 31, 2005, 10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Anyone watched the new season yet?  I loved the season premiere...look out!  It's global warming!!

dragonboy

Haven't seen South Park in years but used to love it.
Towelie was my favourite "don't forget to bring your towel!"  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BIGVICLBI

I hadn't watched it in a while but I've been watching it alot thses days, all reruns. Cartman is one of TV's best charachters, bar none. They has a best of Cartman marathon a couple of weeks ago. Shweet!

fastswimmer

I've managed to catch both the new episodes so far - freakin hilarious.  I think i liked the time travel machine ep even more.  there were so many jokes that just had me rolling around laughing like cartman whispering in class and the Butters/Pig suicide leap.

primushead

Just saw the new one about gay marriage.  Freakin' hilarious! :D

Tree

Towelie was my favourite "don't forget to bring your towel!"  ;D
yeah man!! ;D

[Secret Government Base, night. The boys land silently and start walking]
CartmanAlright, I think we go over there. [the Secret Government Base entrance is shown with Towelie and the boys approaching the gate]
Towelie:[at the security entry pad] Let's see. [types in some numbers] No. [touches his lips with his right index finger, trying to figure out what to type next]
Stan:Come on, Towelie! The guy said you have the security system in your memory banks.
Towelie:Hey it's been a long time!
Cartman:You just have no long-term memory 'cause you get high all the time!
Towelie:[faces Cartman] Don't preach to me, fatso!
Cartman:I can preach to you all I want, 'cause you're stupid!
Towelie:You're stupid!
Cartman:Yeah, and you're a towel!
Towelie:You're a towel! [Cartman has nothing more to say, and Towelie hops off the box towards the boys] Just let me get high. I know I can remember if I get high.
Stan:Oh, God damnit! Alright, fine! [gives Towelie the joint] Here's your stupid lighter. [tosses Towelie the lighter, and Towelie lights up. The bloodshot eyes return.]
Towelie:Hold on. [hops on the box and types into the entry pad again.] Wait a second [presses a few buttons] That's it!
Kyle:That's it?
Towelie:Yeah. That's the melody to "Funky Town." [starts playing the melody on the keypad] Won't ya take me down... to Funky Town.
Stan:No, Towelie, the entry code!
Towelie:[turns around] For what?
Stan:God-damnit, I guess we're gonna have to climb the stupid fence.