Amelia update

Started by johnconaway, Nov 07, 2005, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hey y'all,
Amelia is an amazing creature.  I haven't posted in a while about her, as I've been so very busy taking care of her, but things are great with her.  She's got 6 teeth coming in and just (accidentally, I think) started saying "dadda" over the weekend.  Her vocabulary now includes "hey!", "dadda", and "eveyln is not real".  Just kidding on the Evelyn part... ;)

Anyhoo, she's totally awesome and I thought I'd share her progress.  New photos to come....
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Woo hoooo!  Awww, you must've flipped out when she started saying dadda.  :)  That must feel really cool.

Git those photos up!!  I need an Amelia fix!!  

6 teeth.  Wowee.  I'm constantly surprised by how fast babies grow.  It's freaky.  You don't see them for a couple of weeks, and suddenly they're 1/3 as big as they were before.

mmmm baaaabiezzzz.

Yeah, it was pretty cool for everyone.  Hell, I'm with her everyday and I can notice her growth and changes.  

Just wait till you see her the next time!   ;)

CC

hey dadda, you should teach her 'mahgeetah' next ;)
would love to see some new photos!

whothrewthecake

ooh i wanna see some pics! she's the official board baby........... :D

SMc55

Looking forward to seeing her again  :D

dragonboy

Great to hear she's doing well, keep us posted John!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

antoniostrohs

Hope you don't mind John buddy if I post this picture I took of you and your beautiful daughter a couple of weeks ago. She's getting so big.

EC

Oooooooh, look at her with her Dad.  She IS getting big, while still remaining comparatively small.  Aye me.  

I miss you both.   :-/

SMc55

She's beautiful. She looks so healthy and inquisitive  :D

(I bet you're never late for anything!)

thanks man, I needed that this morning....just sent a copy off to Susan at work so she can ooooh and aaaahhhh too!

JacketGal

Wow, what a little cutie! I bet it's hard to do anything that doesn't include your beautiful girl.
You're truly blessed! :)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

it's next to impossible, I swear.... ::)

thanks for the love, y'all.  she's truly my inspiration...