Iron Maiden Vs Mr. Bradley (fucking funny!)

Started by dragonboy, Nov 10, 2005, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Everything I need to know, I learned from Iron Maiden!
By Ricky Travis

Check this out:

http://www.spazoutny.com/ironmaiden.htm

Iron Maiden Vs Mr. Bradley (10th Grade History Teacher. Dull, dry monotone. Gay Sweaters & slacks. Needs his ass kicked!)

Who you got?!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Spiked Gauntlets & Tights?!! WTF  ???  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

350 B.C. Macedonia"Alexander The Great (356-323 B.C.)"

Somewhere In Time pays tribute to the great Macedonian king by painstakingly listing EVERYTHING he ever did, in chronological order.
Sample lyrics: At the the age of 19, he became the Macedon king/And swore to free all of Asia Minor/By the Aegean Sea in 334 B.C./He utterly beat the armies of Persia.100 B.C.

I performed an a capella air guitar version of the entire song while standing atop my desk as my final project in World History 101, and Mr. Bradley was forced to admit that it was- despite being "inappropriate and disruptive"- 100% historically accurate.
Historical footnote: If you play the song backwards, there are no satanic messages, but Alexander does get younger and his life progressively less impressive.

;D ;D ;D