BLACK CAB SESSION WITH MY MORNING JACKET/ NEW SONG

Started by genstevens, Jun 02, 2008, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

Great clip!  It's amazing that those two can create such a big sound...in the back of a cab, nonetheless.  Fucking Awesome!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

mjkoehler

That was pretty sweet. Such a cool concept.

bluntmaster

Love Dogg

QuoteThat was sofa king awesome!

Ha-Ha!  I just got that Kory!  When I first read it, I was like, "What the hell is a sofa king, and how does it relate to being awe-worthy or not?"  That is hilarity at it's finest, my friend.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

The DARK

That was an amazing performance.

Though they should have screamed at the end and scared the shit out of the cabbie.  ;D
In another time, in another place, in another face

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

twofingers

The video and MP3 from the video are available for download at The Steam Engine in the links section.

www.thesteamengine.blogspot.com
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

sweatboard

QuoteThe video and MP3 from the video are available for download at The Steam Engine in the links section.

www.thesteamengine.blogspot.com

WHOA, That is some hot shit.  I didn't know about that website. Thank ya Thank ya Thank ya!!!

Downloading Now.  :)
There's Still Time.........

capt. scotty

MF DOOM fan? sofa king is a song on Danger Doom

Check out the clip by some dude named Phosphorescent (Chapter 38), songs called Wolves...its pretty damn good...never heard of him before
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

The MF Doom album samples the dialog from an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, where Shake commits suicide and Billy The Witch Doctor Dot Com tries to resurrect him in a revival by using flash cards and repeating the words, "Arise, Chicken."
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

capt. scotty

The MF Doom album samples the dialog from an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, where Shake commits suicide and Billy The Witch Doctor Dot Com tries to resurrect him in a revival by using flash cards and repeating the words, "Arise, Chicken."

Well, that albums i guess 'dedicated' to ATHF will a bunch of skits w/ meatwad and the gang all over it, but i guess if youre that big a fan, you probably already knew that  ;)

"We'll be right back after these messages, fellas grab your nutsacks, chicks squeeze your breastases" - only MF DOOM can say 'breastases' in a song and make it sound badass and gangsta at the same time
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons