Me and You and Everyone We Know

Started by EC, Nov 12, 2005, 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Anybody else see this movie?  If we talked about it already, sorry for repeating.

I would say that this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.  The attention to small details is so great.  It's so wonderful and positive and makes you excited about love.

If you haven't seen it, and you like nice things, I would recommend it.  :)

Dee.

I meant to see this, but forgot.  Maybe one day..

JacketGal

Thanks for the recommend, I really haven't seen a great movie in a long time and will def check this out.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Spider_Beard

this has been sitting on my desk from netflix for two weeks. i haven't had time to see it, but will make it a point to some time this week. then i'll be able to find this thread and respond before it gets lost under all those horkolad threads  ::)

EC

We were talking about it today.  It has really left a longstanding impression on me.  It reminds me about beautiful things, and about how nice it is to find somebody to be in love with, and also about how important it is to do whatever it is that you love to do.  

:)  

Spider_Beard

watched this last night. it was pretty good, but not as good as i'd expected. it seemed a little unfocused to me, and the ending was a bit too abrupt.

EC

I've worried a little that I made it sound too good...