Started by LennytheTent, Nov 15, 2005, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennytheTent

everybody seems to like:

Jack Black
Family Guy
Napolean Dynamite

but i don't, i hate them

and now i can add Adult Swim on Cartoon Network to the list (at least the ones i saw)...i did see some that was pretty funny, but i'll just give it the overrated label for now

Discuss!
Marge: Do you ever wonder why nobody likes you?
Artie Ziff: Anti-semitism?

Half

i do like Jack Black but i can understand why people don't like him.  after all, he's no Vince Vaughn

Family Guy has its moments

i didn't think that Napolean Dynamite was funny, but i still laugh at people imitating it.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force if funny- end of story
but i done went and plum forgot it

waxy

Quoteeverybody seems to like:

Jack Black
Family Guy
Napolean Dynamite

but i don't, i hate them

and now i can add Adult Swim on Cartoon Network to the list (at least the ones i saw)...i did see some that was pretty funny, but i'll just give it the overrated label for now

Discuss!

Lenny,

Instead of watching so much TV and movies, how about you go outside and make some friends, huh?
makes much more sense to live in the present tense

LennytheTent

Lenny,

Instead of watching so much TV and movies, how about you go outside and make some friends, huh?

i actually don't watch that much of either..if i watch tv it's sports or conan o'brien late as i'm about to slumber..i've seen aqua teen hunger force once, and some other adult swim shows once or twice (with other ppl, mind you) .i do watch movies a good bit, but it's sporadic

i've never even actually seen napolean dynatime to be honest..just like 10 minutes and the previews..plus people quoting it nonstop...so that left me with no desire to see it

waxy, you're a jerk and i really don't like you anymore

i'm about to go to work, maybe i'll have time to respond to whatever hated message you'll leave back...if not, choke on my ballsac, queernuts

waxy

i actually don't watch that much of either..if i watch tv it's sports or conan o'brien late as i'm about to slumber..i've seen aqua teen hunger force once, and some other adult swim shows once or twice (with other ppl, mind you) .i do watch movies a good bit, but it's sporadic

i've never even actually seen napolean dynatime to be honest..just like 10 minutes and the previews..plus people quoting it nonstop...so that left me with no desire to see it

waxy, you're a jerk and i really don't like you anymore

i'm about to go to work, maybe i'll have time to respond to whatever hated message you'll leave back...if not, choke on my ballsac, queernuts

Have a terrific day at work, Lenny.
makes much more sense to live in the present tense

LennytheTent

HorkoLad

My cousin is posting in this thread right now, folks.
[img][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg[/url][/img]

LennytheTent

QuoteMy cousin is posting in this thread right now, folks.

we're related?

Spider_Beard

Tree

LennytheTent

Quotei don't think zoolander is funny

hey, it happens

Spider_Beard

hey, it happens
i agree with you on family guy at least

LennytheTent

i agree with you on family guy at least

wow..you and horkobalki are about the only 2 people i've ever heard say that

Spider_Beard

wow..you and horkobalki are about the only 2 people i've ever heard say that
it can be funny sometimes, but it's just overexposed now. didn't help that my roommate is always trying to force it on me either

Enrump

I didn't like napoleon dynamite at all - it tries too hard!
The only funny scene in that movie is when he rides the horse in the end. But only 'cause it looks like he's about to fall off at any second. And according to the extra-material to the movie he did. Thank god.