Michael Irvin pipe story

Started by TheLink, Nov 28, 2005, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLink

if you haven't heard, the great Michael Irvin was arrested for having a pipe in his car yesterday.  He claims it was left at his home on Thanksgiving by a friend and he put it in his car to remove it from his house and eventually discard it in a random trash barrel...but he forgot.  I don't know about you, but that seems like a very unlikely story.  So, just wondering if anyone thinks this should affect his chances of being inducted to the Hall of Fame?  And, what should ESPN do about him being on all the football shows?  Personally, I don't give a crap about someones drug use or lack of it, but we all know how it looks and how they love to crucify these people.  I am not a big fan of the guy, but I think it should be forgotten.  It is not like he was snorting coke again! ;)

dogandponyshow

It won't be.  His job is in deep trouble.  If he was trying to help the guy out as he says, why in the world we he let him be smoking.  Did not say what kinda of pipe it was.  And him saying, he forgot about does not work for me.  So he is helping the guy but perhaps is letting smoke crack in his car. No way....

D.

primushead

He probably has millions of dollars...I don't see why he'd waste time smoking crack when he can easily afford coke.  He's innocent I tell ya!

-G.

aMillionDreams

Didn't he get busted with coke as a player?  I'd like to know whether it was a weed pipe or a crack pipe.  His story is a good one but probably a lie.  I don't think it will do anything for his Hall of Fame status.  Most people are cruxified for drugs but sports players can get away with murder (case in point, Ray Lewis).  Kyle Orton got pictures of him partying down posted on the internet and no one even slapped him on the wrist.  I'm sure a little pipe isn't going to tarnish Irvin's rep.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TheLink

it is just sad if it is his because he is supposed to be all changed and over the drugs.  i say, you never lose that urge to get high once you have been high.  and, i don't hold it against anyone, especially if they conduct themselves otherwise properly and contribute as much as they can.  live and let live.  legalize it!  i am pretty sure it was a weed pipe and not a crack pipe.   8)

Half

i'd get high with Mike Irvin is a second
but i done went and plum forgot it

TheLink

Quotei'd get high with Mike Irvin is a second

i'd do his shit, but i wouldn't get him high.

Half

i'd do his shit, but i wouldn't get him high.

yeah- good call.  i'd smoke his shit but don't expect me to get him high, ya know?
but i done went and plum forgot it

TheLink

yeah- good call.  i'd smoke his shit but don't expect me to get him high, ya know?

for shizzle. 8)

nkdgunner

I'd liike to have some of the stuff Ricky Williams smokes, or smoked. That guy gave up football and millions of dollars to smoke the doochie.
Ricky, if you're reading this and want to unload some of your unused stuff, shoot me an email.

ycartrob

QuoteI'd liike to have some of the stuff Ricky Williams smokes, or smoked. That guy gave up football and millions of dollars to smoke the doochie.
Ricky, if you're reading this and want to unload some of your unused stuff, shoot me an email.

right, and like a typical stoner, he figured out pretty quick that having an income is pretty important; about as important as smoking weed.