new interview with Jim James and Carl Broemmel up

Started by chimp71, Jun 07, 2008, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp71

Hey MMJ fans, Jim James and Carl Broemmel spoke to //Chimpomatic.com in London recently - http://www.chimpomatic.com/articles/17403/my-morning-jacket/ - covering how they feel about the new album, the success of Z etc, as well as British Bobbies, Butch and Sundance and Nashville and Kentucky.

lisaskye

well done, that was a very interesting read.  who is Kevin Dillon  anyway?

tbw

Quotewell done, that was a very interesting read.  who is Kevin Dillon  anyway?

Matt Dillion's (80's teen star) younger brother..he is on that "man" show on HBO....Entourage.....

lisaskye

Matt Dillion's (80's teen star) younger brother..he is on that "man" show on HBO....Entourage.....

Well,  thanks for that, but given that is was an interview in Europe (London I think) my vote is that he is Kevin Paul Dillon (born 18 December 1959 in Sunderland, England) is a former professional footballer. ;)

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

tbw

Well,  thanks for that, but given that is was an interview in Europe (London I think) my vote is that he is Kevin Paul Dillon (born 18 December 1959 in Sunderland, England) is a former professional footballer. ;)

Yeah that's it, a professional footballer......Blah Blah Blah blee blee blah... :-?

getinthevan

"Yeah, I think a couple of different ones for different things. Touch Me Part 2 is I think the first single coming out here, then I'm Amazed. But one of them is for like 'rock' radio and one is for 'pop' radio."

Interesting, have many other bands released different singles for different formats?
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place