Chicago Bears

Started by nkdgunner, Dec 08, 2005, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nkdgunner

Is there any love on the board for the Chicago Bears?
I'm just giddy with this years team, especially the defense.

*Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.*

aMillionDreams

There one dude on here how love's da Bears, can't remember who, though.  they're doing pretty good, but they still couldn't get past my Bengals.  Who Dey!?!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TheLink

Bears are having a good year mostly because they are in the NFC.  A little offense would certainly improve their chances of beating far more superior teams like the Bengals, Colts, Broncos, and Panthers.  

nkdgunner

QuoteBears are having a good year mostly because they are in the NFC.  A little offense would certainly improve their chances of beating far more superior teams like the Bengals, Colts, Broncos, and Panthers.  
If I'm not mistaken, didn't they hand it to the Panthers a few weeks ago? oh  yeah, they beat em 13-3 and tossed Delhome around like a freaking rag doll.
I'm not trying to be mean, just really like talking smack when it comes to da Bears.  ;D
True, they do need some more offense if they wish to go anywhere in the playoffs

TheLink

smack talk is nver taken offensively. ;)  but, just because they beat the Panthers once, doesn't mean they will in the playoffs.  I am a Pats fan here in NE, so I am still holding out for a sign that they can get by the 1st round.  Not bloody likely with Cinci and Indi and Denver looking far superior this year.  NFC is just a joke man.  That is all there is too it. 8)

nkdgunner

I hear ya on Indy and Cinci, they really do seem to head and toes above the rest of the AFC, but not Denver. Yeah, the Bronco's are going to get their rushing yards, but don't forget they have Plummer at the helm. He just loves to throw interceptions. Now, San Diego. I could see them getting to the championship game against Indy.
As far as the NFC, it seems like each team is beating one another up in the South and East, with the Seahawks being in a terrible division, and The Bears trying to hold off the the Vikings. I hate saying this, but the Vikings are really starting to scare me. Well, that's until the Bears D line gets  to him and knocks his right arm off.

TheLink

that is exactly why the NFC is a joke.  Johnson leading the Vikings to the playoffs!?  Holy crap.  It is almost as if any team can win...well, they can.  And, that is why, even a Plummer led Broncos could win the Super Bowl.  AFC bad teams could beat almost any NFC team. ..Score 2 TDs against the Bears and you got a win! ;D

nkdgunner

Quotethat is exactly why the NFC is a joke.  Johnson leading the Vikings to the playoffs!?  Holy crap.  It is almost as if any team can win...well, they can.  And, that is why, even a Plummer led Broncos could win the Super Bowl.  AFC bad teams could beat almost any NFC team. ..Score 2 TDs against the Bears and you got a win! ;D
Good luck trying to score 2 TD's against the Bears

wellfleet

[glb]Go[/glb] (slowly fading) [glb]Cowboys[/glb]...
everything sucks. really.

TheLink

is it me, or does Parcells look more and more like a woman each year?  Thank god he left NE.  Tuna eatin old man bastard.  good luck Cowboys...Bledsoe can never take a team to the Superbowl again.  Not a chance! ;D

Coltrane

Good luck trying to score 2 TD's against the Bears

I'm pretty sure my Bengals did just that!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

Form91225

I don't think kyle orton's good enough the get the bears very far in the playoffs. seattle and carolina are my best bets to slug out the nfc title game. chicago won't find any green bays or detroits on the post-season slate. the win over carolina was strong, but....any given sunday.

but mark my words: no way does peyton manning ever win a title, including this year....

ratsprayer

the colts' problem in the past has been defense, theyve always depended on the offense to score 30 or 40 points to ensure a victory.  thats not been the case this year, this the first year theyve had a superior defense in, well maybe since theyve come to indy.  theyre the real deal this year, folks.  they have the best qb, running back, and wide receiver in the game.  whens the last time that happened with a team?

i gave up on indiana basketball years ago, but the hoosier in me is strong with the colts.

TheLink

manning is a choke atrist!  :) good luck though.  i'll take Brady any day.  ;D

TheLink

sucker ass suckers! ;D

aMillionDreams

The only team that has a shot to beat Indy in the playoffs are the Cincinnati Bengals.  Chad Johnson already guarnteed it.  I think the Broncos are a paper tiger, they'll be lucky to make the playoffs.  And no one from the NFC has any chance to win the super bowl, except if the Bears could get there against the Colts.  We've seen Peyton get shut down in the playoffs before.  btw, WHO DEY!!!!!!!!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

nkdgunner

ok, I'll give you the best qb in Manning and possibly the best wr in Harrison, but not rb.....tomlinson is sooo much better than anyone in the league. actually, I think he is the best player in all of football right now.
discuss......