drink of choice

Started by dogandponyshow, Dec 07, 2005, 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogandponyshow

Wondering what everyone's drink of choice when in the partying mood.  I am Don Julio sliver tequila fan with a back of Stella Artois beer......mmmm good.

D.

TheLink

I have been drinkin Jim and Diet Coke.  Is that a pussy drink? :-/  Just can't get into the regular Coke.  Can't drink whole milk either. :-/

primushead

I'm partial to some Beam on the rocks...mmmmm.... :)

ali

vodka lime & soda or a becks
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ben grimm

An ice cold 5% Heineken and Beam and Dry. Ah.....

wellfleet

if i'm really going to party, i want a fruity, girly, umbrella drink where you can't taste the massive alcohol content until it's coming out ya nose... gimme a long island iced tea, sex on the beach, vodka cranberry...
i miss canadian beer...
everything sucks. really.

ben grimm

Mmm Molson Ex............
We devoured cases of that stuff when I was over there.

dogandponyshow

Speaking or Canadian beer do they still make Moosehead....way back when that was my favorite.  Anyone drink Mickey Big Mouths, Rainer All or the classic Old English 40 oz. ...always drank the at high school footbal games.

D.

fluffybear

If I'm throwin down, Beam black with coke or mountain dew.  It's really good with dew oddly enough.  Anymore I drink Gallo white merlot.  $4.99 a bottle.  Can't beat it
When doctors and undertakers meet, they wink at each other.

blue

Liquor-Vodka Tonic
Beer-Shiner Bock & Mississippi Mud
where country girls settle down & city girls get around.

Tree

BECKS

but my fav. non-alc drink is ginger ale!

ben grimm

but my fav. non-alc drink is ginger ale!
Old Jamaica Ginger Ale *TM?
The really spicy one that makes you hiccup is the best.

nkdgunner

if I'm at a concert, there is nothing like a good ole' Jack n Coke to rock the night away.
Actually had some, ok a lot, of Wild Turkey on Thanksgiving night, then wound up destroying a friends old apartment that is going to be torn down to put up a single family home. So, if I'm feeling destructive,  I would have to say Wild Turkey.

Foxtrot76

That would have to be a nice Maker's on the rocks....yummy!

doEVILslittle

Jaimoe

QuoteSpeaking or Canadian beer do they still make Moosehead....way back when that was my favorite.  
D.

It's still one of the most popular Canadian beers, although it tastes better here in the north. The Moosehead that's exported is not the same - the same can be said with all Canadian beer. Canadian exported beer to the US is lower in alcohol content than it is in Canada.

nkdgunner

all this talk of drinks (and the snow that's coming down) is making me want to have one of everything that has been named in this thread.
where should i start?  :-/

dogandponyshow

hear you....second choice.....Vox vodka and tonic....great vodka if you have not had it....better than Absolut or Kettle

D.

Jellyfish

I don't drink alcohol but I am a coffee junkie......Espresso is my drink of choice.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

dragonboy

Czech beer is the best I've tried - you can't go wrong with Budvar or Pilsner Urquel.
I also like Singha from Thailand. Stella is a great beer.
You need to try & get all of these in big bottles - 630ml or 550ml tastes completly different to 330ml. On tap from the country of origin is best but I should imagine flights to Prague aren't cheap!
Sam Adams is my favourite US beer. Kona from Hawaii is also very good.

I love proper English ale/beer + Guiness & Caffrey's etc.

Can't get many of these in Japan so I drink mostly Kirin.

When I comes to the hard stuff I love Jack 'n' coke. Southern Comfort on the rocks sometimes.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.