corey

"Come on in, boys..... the water's fine...."

EC

Quote"Come on in, boys..... the water's fine...."

shit shit, what's that from...

corey

Delmar says it in "O Brother, Where art thou?"

tomEisenbraun

Well, with no further ado. I'm wearin gold diapers! My hair is beautifully feathered, and I'm wearing a beautiful track suit and sipping some refrigerated Merlot. Hell yeah, I'm a five-star.

EeeeeeeeEEe!!!!!

Look at all those stars!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

jonjon

Congrats Eisey. You are what I strive to become. ;D
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

EC

QuoteWell, with no further ado. I'm wearin gold diapers! My hair is beautifully feathered, and I'm wearing a beautiful track suit and sipping some refrigerated Merlot. Hell yeah, I'm a five-star.

EeeeeeeeEEe!!!!!

Look at all those stars!

Welcome.  We are preparing the goat for your initiation ceremony as we speak.  Brian is making the pina coladas.  Please check in with the devil, and don't forget your patch chord.

word.

SMc55

QuoteCongrats Eisey. You are what I strive to become. ;D

Just keep talking bollocks like the rest of us and it'll happen before you know it  ;)

And welcome aboard Eisey  :D

sweatboard

Welcome aboard Eisey it's good to have you on our side.  You are a very worthy Five Star my friend.  
There's Still Time.........

aMillionDreams

I have the feeling I going to be the kid who's always picked last :-[
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

SMc55

QuoteI have the feeling I going to be the kid who's always picked last :-[

Not at all. We all get to play. It's in the rules :D

primushead

EC

Fuck, who came up recently?  Oh!

Welcome aMillionDreams!!  

primushead

primushead

WOOO!! 5th star!!! I rule!!!!

primushead

QuoteWOOO!! 5th star!!! I rule!!!!
Oh wait, I thought it was 500 to get the 5th star...damn...my whole plan is ruined.  Disregard.  

primushead

Oh wait, I thought it was 500 to get the 5th star...damn...my whole plan is ruined.  Disregard.  
Oh, now I get it!! it's over 500!  YEAHH!!! I'm the shit, again! :)

SMc55

That 501 thing gets us all  :-/

Welcome to the team, primushead. Sweatboard will be along soon to measure you up for your uniform  ;D

By the way, in the UK we call a sports uniform a strip. Do you do that? I feel you probably don't - I've never heard it.

primushead

QuoteThat 501 thing gets us all  :-/

Welcome to the team, primushead. Sweatboard will be along soon to measure you up for your uniform  ;D

By the way, in the UK we call a sports uniform a strip. Do you do that? I feel you probably don't - I've never heard it.

Lol...nah, but uniform will do just fine.  So, what do I do now?  Is this like a cult type thing?  Do we get to drink kool-aid in a jungle somewhere and have Jim promise us a spaceship to the moon?

EC

Lol...nah, but uniform will do just fine.  So, what do I do now?  Is this like a cult type thing?  Do we get to drink kool-aid in a jungle somewhere and have Jim promise us a spaceship to the moon?
Kiiiind of...  It's mostly just hanging out and talking about how awesome we are.

Patrick's on the team.  

Well, I mean, whatever.  His numbers make him part of the team.  ;)

Tree

QuotePlease tell me no one in here is a fan of the movie Dodgeball.   If so may God have mercy on your soul.(or at least your taste in movies)
LOL i love that movie!!! :)
but i think Zoolander is even better!!!  ;D