MMJ Fanatic?

Started by primushead, Dec 09, 2005, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Has anyone seen MMJfanatic lately?  It seems like it's been a few weeks...hm.... ???

tomEisenbraun

i don't know...hm...

but where the hell's waxy?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

aMillionDreams

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

tomEisenbraun

SmoothOprtr

Thanks for asking about the Operator but you can all relax... here I am!
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

SMc55

Quotei don't know...hm...

but where the hell's waxy?
waxy is my cousin

tomEisenbraun

This thread never really got going.

:-/

SMc55

QuoteThanks for asking about the Operator but you can all relax... here I am!

Hoorayyy!!!!  :D

primushead

QuoteThis thread never really got going.

:-/

Yeah...I didn't expect much from it. :-/

SMc55

Yeah...I didn't expect much from it. :-/

Oh primushead. Tom was joking. We were joking. We were taking the piss out of waxy and co. There's nothing wrong with your thread. It's a cool thread. I'm missing the fanatic too. I'll email him and see how he is. The last I heard he was busy with his therapy. He was talking about going to one of the shows. I wonder if he did.

primushead

Oh primushead. Tom was joking. We were joking. We were taking the piss out of waxy and co. There's nothing wrong with your thread. It's a cool thread. I'm missing the fanatic too. I'll email him and see how he is. The last I heard he was busy with his therapy. He was talking about going to one of the shows. I wonder if he did.

Thanks for trying to ease my pain, but I was just joking around.  Don't worry - I'll be fine ;)

SMc55

Thanks for trying to ease my pain, but I was just joking around.  Don't worry - I'll be fine ;)

Oh good I thought we'd upset you. Wouldn't do that for the world.

tomEisenbraun

Oh good I thought we'd upset you. Wouldn't do that for the world.

Hey girl!

SMc55

Hey girl!

LOL!!! You started this Tom Eisenbraun!

MMJ_fanatic

Hello beautiful people!  My computer has a serious problem (I believe was precipitated by my sister's visit on October 15--she isn't very computer savvy and I did not keep an eye on her).  I haven't been on the net much due to that plus getting my prosthesis, starting PT with the prosthesis, and going back to work part time.  Tho' I have been thinking of all you great folks and hoping your holidays are shaping up well!  I hope to solve my PC issue soon (even if it means breaking down and buying a new one  :o).  I will be back!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

Back at work! That's impressive. Hope you have a great time over the holiday season.