King Kong got a raw deal...

Started by the_twilight_kid, Nov 27, 2005, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

dragonboy

Are we talking about the new movie?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

fitzcarraldo

Just the fact. (fiction)

The trailer got me very psyched!!

dragonboy

Me too!
But I do think they have shown too much of Kong too soon.
The trailer doesn't leave much to the imagination.
I personaly think they should have left the first full, clear shot of Kong for the movie, that way seeing him for the first time would have had a much bigger impact.
Still, looks good & I'll definately see it next month.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

I played the video game over the weekend.  It was pretty cool.  

But, yes, he did get a raw deal.

dragonboy

dwight

I thought you meant the local Louisville band... which sucks.

out loud

FarmerYoda

Okay stop. all of you.  :)

I think it looks fantastic, which some of you agree...
but anyway, as i was saying...

A GIANT GORILLA FIGHTS A FUCKING GROUP OF DINOSAURS.
Thats not a raw deal to me...

dragonboy

I can't wait to see this Movie!!!
Japan usually gets films months after the rest of the world but we get this one next week, same of everyone else.

PS - Hey FarmerYoda, long time no see!  
 :)

FarmerYoda

PS - Hey FarmerYoda, long time no see!  
:)

hi dragonboy  ;D
:) i kinda quit this site.  i don't know why. but i did....
i came back just to see what was going on...

then i saw this post and had to contribute.

:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
later, fatsos.

dragonboy

Good to have you back, even if it's only for the ocassional post regarding Gorillas vs Dinosaurs!
No doubt it was everyone's warmth & good humour that you missed  ;)

Right back at ya...er, skinny?

fitzcarraldo

QuoteOkay stop. all of you.  :)

A GIANT GORILLA FIGHTS A FUCKING GROUP OF DINOSAURS.
Thats not a raw deal to me...

It's not about that bit, quitter.  :-/

ali

anyone see how much weight peter jackson lost during the making of KK? instead of being a hairy little fat man, he's now a hairy little skinny man!
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Dee.

Imdb tells me he lost 70 lbs. and his glasses.  Well done, Pete, but your glasses were supercool.  

dragonboy

Saw this yesterday - what a great movie! A popcorn movie, for sure, but what a great popcorn movie!
Anybody else seen it?
It's clocks in at just over 3hrs but doesn't drag at all.
Kong is excellent especially in the scene where he fights the t-rexs. Credit is due to Peter Jackson for making the relationship between Kong & Ann almost believable & quite touching in places.
Not perfect (a few scenes didn't work so well for me & could have been cut) but all-in-all a very entertaining holiday movie.

slowmotion

After i walked out of the movie i felt like shit.  They aren't paint ing the prettiest picture of society.  On a lighter note i thought it was a wild exciting ride, just a little too sad at the end.
 :P