David Hasselhoff - Hooked On A Feeling!!!

Started by dragonboy, Jan 11, 2006, 06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

HOLY!!!!  

Okay.  Part of me really loves that and wants to watch it again.  Is there something wrong with me?

I can't tell which is my favourite part.  Is that a cake he's jumping out of?

It's almost like they said "Okay.  What are the stupidest things you can think of doing.  Snowboarding in a yedi suit?  Aaaaalmost, but not quite...  What can we do to make it stupider..."

Dee.

WOW!   :D

My favorite part is when he's spinning the video cubes on his finger.  That takes skill, you know.

peanut butter puddin surprise

so...horrible...can't....look away.....ah!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

MMJ_fanatic

I just threw up a little in my mouth :P

and who is the weirdo in the mask behind him when he's on the motorcycle?!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

whothrewthecake

this is probably the worst/best thing i've ever seen in my life. why are there huge weiner dogs by the river?!?!?!

EC

Quotethis is probably the worst/best thing i've ever seen in my life. why are there huge weiner dogs by the river?!?!?!
Honey.  Seriously, there are so many whys in there, it's beyond questioning.  ;)  

I stand by my original thought:  "Okay guys.  Everybody got their latte done the way they wanted it?  Awesome.  Okay, so, brainstorm - what is the weirdest thing you can think of?  Mmm hmm, okay, and you?  Wicked.  Stan?  Come on Stan you can do better than that.  Yes.  YESSSSSSS.  Spinning cubes and flying are brilliant."

EC

He is a handsome man, though.  Despite...  everything else.  I think it's because he looks like Magnum.  So I can tolerate him a little.  Plus I can't get over the Knight Rider thing, so he'll always remain slightly awesome in my mind.

Oh Magnummmmm...

that reminds me of the thread about jack lord vs. tom selleck....

EC

Do you see?  The man is green.  He just doesn't compare.  ;)

ferraris.  choppers.  hawaii.  sneakers.  higgins.  the guest house.  rick.  

I think it's Magnum's easygoing attitude that makes me love him more.  He's so seemingly carefree, but deep down, you know he's got a darkness - like what happened to the love of his life, and all kinds of stuff like that.  

see, Tom Selleck was still rollerskating to the Supremes when Jack Lord was kicking Hawaiian ass in the late 60's.  Dig that sharkskin jacket, the cool cop car, the look in his eye like he's going to bang 3 hula dancers at once after this shot was taken....yeah, he eats Mangum for breakfast!  ;)

Alabama_Bound

no way man!  Hawaii 5-0?  Book em Danno!