Heroes from the 80s

Started by EC, Jan 20, 2006, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

i saw mike tramp from white lion on a tram here in melbourne about 2 months ago - i think he lives over here now... now THAT was weird. fortunately he's had a haircut since the good ol days ;D or is that bad ol days
love a song for the way it makes you feel

SmoothOprtr

Run to the Hills....Run for your.....liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!!!

Wrong album John!  Run to the Hills was on The Number of the Beast which came out after Killers!

The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Forgot this one! Say, doesn't that dude with the spikey blonde hair look familiar?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Another signed picture from my personal collection...

dragonboy

Mr. T.

We're talking late 80's here:

"how am i supposed to live without you" by the great Michael Bolton. One of my favourite power-ballads ever.

and he looks great too ;D

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

MMJ_fanatic

I hate to be a stickler Mr. T but the guy's name is Zed.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Mr. T.

Zed it is then ;)

He's dead anyhow
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times