Did you know...

Started by primushead, Feb 03, 2006, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

I know, but he has one awesome moustache, but o! the irony.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

corey

Did you know that dogs and bees can smell fear?

Did you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?

(I can't believe no one has said those yet).

primushead

QuoteDid you know that dogs and bees can smell fear?

Did you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?

(I can't believe no one has said those yet).

Is that a quote from the cute kid in Jerry Maguire?

dragonboy

Cheers Primushead, I knew I'd heard that somewhere before!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ben grimm

That David Bowie was once married to Slash from G'N'F'R's Mum. And that Slash was born in Stoke On Trent, U.K.

EC

QuoteThat David Bowie was once married to Slash from G'N'F'R's Mum. And that Slash was born in Stoke On Trent, U.K.

Is that for real?  What?  (Not about Stoke on Trent.)

Guilty confession - I have a HUGE thing for Slash.  Quiiiiite enoy the Slash styles.  Even that stupid top hat.  

Anyhow, how many times has David Bowie been married, then?  I now want to see what Slash's Mom looks like.  

dragonboy

Slash is a fucking dude. That man oozes Rock n Roll.
Makes me want to drink Jack & buy a Les Paul (I'm halfway there ;))
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Okaaayyyy.

So, I just google imaged Slash because I felt like looking at him, and I can't believe what I found.

http://www.figuresdirect.com.au/mfslash.html

I can't tell if I think it's really wrong, or if I want it reallllly bad.  I think the 2nd.

Holy crap.  I wonder if they'll have My Morning Jacket figures one day.  weeeeeird.  

Jellyfish

QuoteHoly crap.  I wonder if they'll have My Morning Jacket figures one day.  weeeeeird.  
I would buy them. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

dragonboy

Surely the first figure ever to come with a Marshall stack - how cool is that?!!  ;D

dragonboy

Miles's (Paul Giamatti's character in the movie Sideways) hatred for Merlot caused sales of the previously popular red wine to drop considerably after the film's release.

Dee.

http://www.figuresdirect.com.au/mfslash.html

I can't tell if I think it's really wrong, or if I want it reallllly bad.

Haha.  

I remember seeing Slash's clothes at the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame and thinking, 'Damn, he's tiny.'  Actually, I thought that about most of the clothes (Bowie, Mick Jagger, Madonna, etc).  Larger than life characters, but oh so small..  

ben grimm

Off topic I know but thought I'd share, I met Steven Adler on Friday, the guy is fucked, worse than Ozzy! super nice but fucked, he had to drink two (big) bottles of Jaegermeister before going on stage just to stop the shakes, the next night he was supposed to sit in with a guns tribute act but missed most of the set cause it took 3 men 2 hours to rouse him from an afternoon booze coma. Legend.