Anybody Else Drinking White Russians Right Now?

Started by dragonboy, Feb 08, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

If you don't like milk.  at all.  Do you think you could use rice milk as a substitute?

dragonboy

haha...I've never tried rice milk, is it anything like soya milk?
Not sure if the Dude would abide but I say give it a try!  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Quotehaha...I've never tried rice milk, is it anything like soya milk?
Not sure if the Dude would abide but I say give it a try!  ;D

It's kinda like soy milk.  It's thinner and less... beany?  I think it has more of a milk consistency.

Anyhow, yeah.  Can you imagine going to a Lebowski party with your little cherries and rice milk?  "Yo dudes, who wants to use this rice milk substitute?"  ;)

dragonboy

I'd love to go to a Lebowski fest! Anybody been to one?

"Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors. And bowling. And as a surfer, he explored the beaches of Southern California from La Jolla to Leo Carillo and up to Pismo. He died, as so many young men of his generation, before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him. As you took so many bright flowering young men at Ke Song, at Lon Doc, and Hill 64. These young men gave their lives, as did Donny. Donny who loved bowling."
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Foxtrot76

Foxtrot76

Clarkwork

I was just listening to the MMJ concert from Lebowski Fest.  That is a great show.  You can tell they had a blast doing it.  If you don't have this one or want a great MMJ show get it from the archive.  
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

dragonboy

Yer I dig that show. Great cover of The Man In Me  :)

ratsprayer

the lebowski fest show broke my mmj cherry.

Clarkwork

I like how they said thank you and goodnight after they did the first song, then came back on and said "just kidding".  

Foxtrot76

wait, how can i get a copy of this show? in the archives? i would love to hear it.  

Clarkwork

darkglow

i popped my MMJ cherry at the lebowski fest as well.. what a good time! i'd never even heard of MMJ before that night