Started by EC, Mar 02, 2006, 08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marktwain

Shelby Stardust
Shel B. Silverstein
Shelby Cominroundthemountain
Shelby Welby, M.D.

ratsprayer

QuoteAh, thanks Tom.  I'll let her know that option is open to her.  

Her pimp name is: Stealth Maestro S. Sneed   8) woooooord.

Shelby James is good, dith.  

I just thought of a band name (see, I think she should pick a name for her band, and keep her own name.  Just because, at 32, it might be a personal weirdness to change your name.)

Elbow.

(holy elbow spelled backwards is almost wobble!!)  Also, mixed up it spells bowel.  hot.

oh fuck.  It also spells le bow.  maybe i should keep it to myself....

there's already a band named elbow.  they're one of the best out there too, so that's a lot to live up to.   8)

whothrewthecake

EC, it's like the time i thought of the name saliva for a band and thought i had really scored.

then i realized a band named saliva already existed. but they didn't have amazing mullets like i would want if i played in a band named saliva.  :P

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quoteamazing mullets

like this one?

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Talk about changing your name.  Conjunctivitis?  Man.  I had that in my eyes before, and it SUCKS.  It's pink eye, I think.  bleeech.

why does that person look familiar?

My poor Amelia has a fever and CONJUNCTIVITIS right now, so in her honor, I thought I'd feel her pain a bit by changing my name.  She's just miserable.  Mommy is home with her today;  it was my shift yesterday.  Poor thing!

Like my sig line says, that's really me from 1984!

EC

QuoteMy poor Amelia has a fever and CONJUNCTIVITIS right now, so in her honor, I thought I'd feel her pain a bit by changing my name.  She's just miserable.  Mommy is home with her today;  it was my shift yesterday.  Poor thing!
Oh no.  Man, that poor little gal has had her sick share lately.  Oh I'm really sorry to hear that.  Hot face clothes on your eyes make them feel better.  :(

QuoteLike my sig line says, that's really me from 1984!
What are you talking about?!  I've seen you.  You don't look like that.  Come ooooooooooooon.  Yer jokin', right?

no, this is really me: