Gibson Photo Contest

Started by Mageetah, Mar 03, 2006, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mageetah

Hi All,
I've been on this site many times checking out posts, setlists, etc. but never pulled the trigger on joining. I've been a big MMJ fan for a few years. I've seen many shows all over the country. I've been playing guitar for three years.

Well, since I feel like I already know some of you, I thought I'd pass the word on that I'm one of the ten finalists for the Gibson.com photo contest. If you go to the following link, I'd appreciate some votes. Mine is
PICTURE # 2...

http://www.gibson.com/GibsonGood/Vote/

It would be great if you could help me out...I would definitely appreciate it. Vote daily if you can - and pass the word along to everyone you know.

The guitar in the picture isn't mine, it's a friend's. I don't own a Gibson.

Thanks in advance for your help and support. I look forward to being a part of this community.  

Jim James for President!

EC

Mahgeetah's got an h in it.   :-/

funny picture, though.

saki

QuoteMahgeetah's got an h in it.   :-/

funny picture, though.

awww, come on....it's a form of eubonics, right?  

Okay, let's all vote on it...should we accept mageetah as an alternate spelling?  

really, I'm kidding ;D

Mageetah

Hey, thanks guys. I was going for more of a Phenetic spelling with Mageetah...it's sort of taking this cool word that Jim james created and making it my own.

But hey, I can take a little razzin.

Thanks for the compliment about the pic.

Any votes I get will really help me out.

Thanks all, much appreciation.

sweatboard

You could spell it Mygeetah.
There's Still Time.........

EC

man i feel like an a-hole.

i'm sorry mageetah.  i should've trusted you instead of being skeptical of your first post.  i feel bad.

welcome to our lovely forum filled with welcoming jerks.  ;)

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteHi All,

Jim James for President!

that's the spirit!  tho' that office might put a cramp in the touring schedule..
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Mageetah

Hey EC...it's all cool. No worries.  

I appreciate the welcome. Thanks much.

Yeah Sweatboard, I kinda dig the spelling Mygeetah. Not to take anything away from MMJ...it's just such a great tune.
But, it's like playing the same song, with a different rhythm.

Mageetah

Today is the last day to vote...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some last minute support.

I'm currently in FLA for the Langerado Festival and nothing would top off what is sure to be a great weekend of music than finding out Monday that I won the contest!!

Oh, and FANTASTIC news that MMJ is opening for the first leg of PJs tour. Top notch.

Thanks again to everyone in this great community. You are the best.